Chapter 34

I left her ass lying on the floor I cut my legs loose and went to help dre. She gone get what's coming for her. He was bleeding pretty bad, I put one arm over my shoulder. That's when I heard gunshots and a lot of men yelling. I sat dre down in a corner and pulled out my gun. When we seen the door open I waited to see who it was.

"Ciara !" Dustin yelled

"Oh Dustin baby." Running up to him kissing him

"You good ?, Who did this to your face ?"

"Don't worry I'm fine, we got to get dre to janisha."

"That's not a good idea ciara."

"Why the fuck not?"

"John think dre slept with Kaylin that's not gone be good."

"Look Kaylin slick kinda saving his life, but Micheal find out the truth about this nigga and why the fuck his sister crazy over him like this, he gone be dead as dead can be. Talk some sense in John or something but he got to get the fuck out of here and now."

"Damn fine alright, y'all get dre out of here and to the hospital take the back way. Let's go ciara"

"Dustin go, I got some unfinished business to handle."

"Fuck no we gone handle that shit together."

"Do it look like I'm in the mood to argue right now. If I want a normal life I got to handle this on my own please."

"No Ciara and take that chance of losing you. No !!"

"DUSTIN GO I promised I will be okay."

"No the fuck You wont if we gone do this we gone do this shit togather."

I could tell he wasn't havent it, so I said fuck it. And we headed to the upper room of the warehouse watching them from a distant through a window.

"Alright trish? What we got?"

"I'm glad you okay deciding to finish the job huh ?"

"Come on now you know me like book."

"Yeah I know I hope you got back up because your whole past is in this warehouse shorty, from Micheal to viper to Jackson and more. You sure this what you want to do."

"I got an army as well."

"And who is that ?"

"Dustin got some good men to help with the job. I never go in empty handed."

"Okay okay, we'll as you can see the three men on the left is jack mike and viper. And the men behind them are the most loyalists one to them. So getting to Micheal is gone be pretty hard to do."

"I know how these men work Trish. Micheal over all of them."

"So kill Micheal-" trish said

"And it's like cutting the head of the snake." Dustin said

"Eactly, okay and I know just the way to do this."

We let Dustin men go in and clear a path. when we did we meant up with a old friend. My cousin, his gang was down stairs.

"What are you doin here dee."

"Shidd' ciara I feel hit buzo you usually let me hav' fun wit' ya, now didn't feel to tell a nigga an' shit"

"Nobody left but them there I say we all take one. But I need to get Micheal."

"Then I'll get viper because that bitch still got some explaining to do." Dustin said

"Y'all would leave meh wit' the bitch Jackson."

"I love you too but handle your business cuzin but ! I got to go." Running off

"And who told you to put dat' shit on."

"She do look good."

"Come on foo' lets get dese niggas."

I followed Micheal down the hallway, until he went into this dark room. The door was getting ready to close when I caught it.

" *sighing* ciara Baby you just don't let up do you."

" I guess not daddy, but you put a lot on my shoulders my whole life my head was on somebody plate because of you. You made me think you killed my brother. Who was you protecting and why ?"

"If you want to be honest I was protecting your little boyfriend. Because at the time he was working for me, but I told him if he get rid of him he would be on top. That shit hurt to find out the truth doesn't it. See how power work, it's so amazing when you got power you can make anything happen."

"Your so pathetic, why you felt that was okay ?"

"Because ciara you barely had time for me, I was there for you and you switch up on me. Why ?" Walking up on her.

"Because you had my father killed Micheal, I know he was an evil son of a bitch but damn. He took your ass in when you needed it."

"See ciara so much you don't know about me and your father and why he had to go. That motherfucker didn't care for you. He was gone get you killed, See the dumb shit females dony realize and see. Is that you don't know how good you got until it's gone. I saved you fucking life. Your fucking father killed my mother because she was fucking pregnant and wouldn't have an abortion. So he had to fucking go and guess what I enjoyed every moment. The same thing ima do with you."

"Yeah you gone have to get there first bitch"

"And I thought you love me."

"Yeah I thought I did to."

Slicing him in the face and kicking him in his stomach and punch him multiple times. He kicked me and wiped the blood from his face. I ran up on him and he tried to punch me but I moved and sliced his shoulder.

"You got faster."

"I know."

He knocked the knife out my hand. I was reaching for my gun when he held it up.

"Come on ciara."

He rushed me tackling me, he was on top of me punching me multiple times. He grabbed the nearest pole and rushed it towards my face.