Chapter 4

"Devin POV"
So I was at the hospital with Snug. I swear whoever the hell that nigga was is gone pay for the shit they pulled on my homie. And whoever it was, was pretty experienced and professional with guns, reflex, and thinking. But who do I know like that ?? Hmm not too many. I looked over at Snug while in deep thought about who that could've been. Finally Snug had done woke up.

"How you feeling man ?" Devin asked while looking at him

"I'm good, You got the nigga who did this ?"

"Nah man, not yet but I will soon. Don't think ima let some nigga fuck with me and my shottas and live, believe dat'"

"Fasho" dapping him up with his other hand.

" But look bruh I got to go but I'll be back to check on you, alright" Leaving out and heading to the car.

Damn I didn't hear from little shawty all day. So I called my home boy and told him to ask her friend for her number. While I waited for that I went and got something to eat.
I was riding chilling, listening to music until my phone went off. It was my homeboy, he got the number. So I called it up.

"Hello" Ciara answered

"Damn Baby, you ain't bother to hit up a nigga ?"

"I'm sorry I was busy, kinda still is but wassup ?"

"Well I want to see you."

"I go to lunch in a few."

"What's a few ?"

"In like five minutes maybe. "

"Alright, is subway straight ?"

"Yeah, a veggie sub would be fine. "

"What you want on it ?"

"Surprise me ! "

"Alright see you soon."

"Okay, see you soon."

"Ciara POV"
I hung up the phone and locked the room back up. I head towards the living room where I seen Aaliyah sitting on the couch in deep thought. I went and sat by her and she looked at me.

"What ?"

"Why didn't you tell me any of this ?"

"Because, hell I didn't know how."

"You know you're like a sister to me Ciara, you should've told me.

"I'm sorry." Ciara said sincerely.

"So what y'all did today?" Aaliyah asked

"Well Reggie came and you know we headed out. The man he wanted me to take out was Devin. Like wtf, I was really finna snipe the nigga I'm trying to fuck on. But I didn't get the chance to because his homeboy ended up finding us so.."

"Wait wait wait, did you just say you had to assassinate Devin ? The fine ass nigga from the party?"

"Yes like it was so crazy. When his home boy found us. They took us to him and he was like so 'y'all mothefuckers tried to kill us" ciara said mocking him trying hard not to laugh.

"Bruh" Laughing "Wait, did he know it was you?"

"No ! I had on a black ski mask and some bagging clothes so he thought I was a nigga"

"Wait, he thought you was a nigga?, girl this is interesting ! "

"Yes, so when I looked up and I noticed him reaching for my mask. I couldn't let him find out who I was, so I kicked him in the nuts. And shot his homeboy in the arm, then pistol whipped the other one. Then I took off. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed me, so I had to poke him in the eye."

"Damn girl,"

"I know...So i told Reggie i knew him and he still wanted me to kill him. I told him no and he was like if I didn't do it then he was gone kill me. So i told him that he was gone have to kill me then I hung up."

"Girl your life is so damn interesting omg. " laughing

Phone ringing

"Hello"

"Damn shawty you're not here, where you at ?"

" Oh damn I meant to send you my address. Just give me a minute." texting him the address. "You got it?"

"Yeah I got it, alright I'll be there in a few"

"Okay" Hanging up

"So what you think he gone do if he ever found out ?" Aaliyah asked

"He probably gone kill me" laughing "I'll tell him but I'll make a joke about it, hopefully he will be like damn girl you savage as hell or something like that."

"Yeah hopefully"

'Knock knock'

"Who is it ?", Ciara asked while answering the door.

"It's me Mr.DYD

"Mr. DYD.!?"

Looking back at Aaliyah while shaking my head, "Yes girl."

"Oh my god" Aaliyah said amused

"Okay" opening the door "come in"

Walking in with the food, "you better had open this door, wassup Aaliyah."

"How you know my name ?"

"You talk to my home boy, come on nie."

"Oh yeah that make sense."

"So what you surprised me with?" Ciara asked while walking over to him and the food.

"Just bit." putting the sub to her mouth. "Let's see how good you are with food."

Bitting into it "Okay,  you have pickles, spinach, lettuce, salt and pepper, mayo, banana peppers, vinegar, oil, and mustard with red onions and green peppers. Am I right ?" Smiling

"Damn girl, you got some tasty as taste buds.  You just named everything on the sub but waited toasted or not toasted?"

"Not Toasted,"pointing towards him

"Okayyy !!!" Hyping her up.

"Let's goo !!" Matching his energy.

"Y'all are so damn cute." Aaliyah said.

Banging on the door, "Bitch open this damn right now !"

"Who tf fuck is that ?!" Devin asked while looking at Ciara.