Chapter 10

Ciara POV~ 
I looked up and saw Devin, I tried pushing Michael off but he wouldn't move. Micheal looked back at Devin and laughed hard in his face.

"What the fuck you gone do about it ?"Getting off of her and Walking up to while flexing his chest muscles.

"Aye bruh I don't know you but I will fuck you up if you don't get the hell out my face." He said while feeling his waist.

"So what you looking for this ?" Holding up Devin gun.

"Shit." I said closing my eyes.

"Home boy you really got to try that shit with someone else." 

"Who the fuck say I need a gun to beat you ass. Now that I don't have my gun I'm sparing you with an ass whoop or should I say I few broken bones." Hitting him in his nose. That's when they start fighting and going at it.

"Y'all stop, stop !" Trying to break them up.

They got up and pushed each other. Devin lets go. Michael get the fuck out my house and don't come back.

"Don't worry baby girl I always do." Wiping his nose while leaving out.

"Are you okay ?" I asked  while checking his face.

"Yeah come on let's go." Walking out.

I grabbed my clothes and jr, then left. On the way there we dropped jr off and continued on our way. We pulled up, he helped me out and closed the door. He open the door to his house. To remind you he's a drug dealer, the biggest in the game. He had a nice size house not to big and not to small, and I was really fucking with it. We went in the house. He closed and locked the door then stood in front of it looking at me.

"What ?" I asked

"Ciara what have you got yourself into ?"

"What you mean what I got MYSELF into?" I asked as I pointed to myself.

"Ciara don't yell I'm just trying-"

"I WASN'T YELLING, Devin."

"DON'T THINK I WONT GET LOUD BACK. NOW IM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING BUT TALK TO YOUR STUPID ASS, BUT ALL THIS YELLING SHIT AINT GONE CUT IT CIARA !"

"OH SO NOW IM STUPID NOW, I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT, FUCK IT." I said while walking towards the door.

WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR GOING.???

"I'm going home Devin !"

"No you not." Blocking the door

"Yes I am now move Devin !" reach for the door knob

"No damn ! Go sit down somewhere." Moving her hand.

"DEVIN FUCKING MOVE DAMN !"

I pushed him and he looked at me. He grabbed me and took me upstairs to his room. He closed the door and threw me on the bed. He took his shirt off and stood there looking fine as ever. I mean he was fine as hell. He was mad and sweating and it was sexy asf. I tried not to look turned on. So I crossed my arms and sat there with an attitude.