Chapter 5

"Open the fucking door Ciara ! "

"Shit hold on, Aaliyah go upstairs" Ciara whispered

"Shidd you don't have to tell me twice" She said while running up stairs

"Ciara, what tf is going on," Devin asked confused.

"Devin go upstairs please."

"Man hell nahh, I'll blast a nigga that fuck with you."

"I know you will but I got it this time. Just please go upstairs." She said while looking at him

"Alright man damn." walking upstairs.

I went in the room and grabbed the first gun I seen and put it on my hip.I went to open the door and he was not in the greatest mood.

"Can you please calm the fuck down ?"

"Shut the fuck up. Who in here ?" Looking at her while walking in. "I heard you talking to somebody."

"Nobody Michael damn." She said with frustration

Looking back at her with his blood shot eyes, "Ciara don't fucking play with me." Walking over to her and grabbing her by the neck. "You know I will kill you right ?" He said so calm and serious.

"Micheal I know" She said while looking at him with fear in her eyes.

"I'm glad you know. "Kissing her then pushing her into the wall. "You been avoiding my calls and I don't like that shit. What the fuck been going on with you."

"I've been busy" coughing and holding rubbing her neck.

"Doing what ?" hovering over her

"None of your damn business." Looking up at him smirking.

Slapping her. "You got some fucking nerves talking to me like that." Pulling out a gun, "You're fucking trying me like I won't hurt you. Why do you insist on trying me I don't understand." Putting it up under her neck while they exchange death stares. "I got to go. I got some shit to handle but next time I call you, yo ass need to answer or you will end up like you're brother got it ?"

Shaking her head.

"Say yes bitch !" cocking the gun.

"Yes bitch." Smiling grimly

"You fucking playing with me right ?" Grabbing her to stand up then throwing her across the room.

"Ahh !" Sliding and hitting the wall.

"Now like I said say yes bitch"

"Yes" coughing.

Throwing the gun at her. "And wear that shit around somebody else not me." Walking out and slamming the door.

Feeling on her waist, "Shit"

"Are you okay Ciara ?" Aaliyah asked while helping her up.

"I'm okay thanks for asking"getting up.

Ciara POV~
I've been in so much deep shit every since my brother passed away. And that's the nigga who killed him. He was my first everything. It's like every since he got hit in the side of his head and his eyes turn red. Everybody really don't fuck with him too much like they use too. He scare them so now they be trying to kill his ass and shit. But he don't scare me because I knew him before that shit happen. He use to be nice and protective and now all he see is blood. He don't give a shit about anything anymore, I guess since he lost his his dad in a car accident he said fuck everything including me. I looked over to Devin and he was sitting on the stairs. He was looking like he really wanted to know what the fuck I was in to, but he also had this looked like he found some shit.

"Devin are you okay ?"

"What's this Ciara?" Holding up the ski mask.

"Give me that, Thats for my second job." Trying to snatch it.

Moving it quickly "I want to know everything you do."
Looking at her smirking with his head tilted.

"I'm sorry but if I was to tell you then I would have to kill you." Fake smiling for a minute then back to being serious.

"Well I guess you will have to kill me then."

"Um Ciara I got to go okay." Aaliyah said

"Alright girl"

"Bye y'all," Leaving out

Grabbing the mask. "Follow me" Pulling the key out her pocket and unlocking the door.

I put in the password and the other door slid open. We entered the room, and he started looking around.

"So this what I do. This is my second job."

"So you work for the government ?"

"Yeah" Backing up.

"Damn nice job, so the CIA huh ?" Walking up on her.

"Yeah pretty much" backing up.

Sitting down "So can I ask you something ?"

"What is it ?" Looking at him curiously.

"So tell me did you and some nigga tried to kill me the last night?"

"Can we not talk about this in here?"

"Where can we talk ?"

"Come on I got some place."walking out.

Devin POV~
I'm really feeling this girl but if she tried to kill me I'ma have to let her ass go. Because that's real fucked up. I can't trust her man, She might stab my ass in my sleep or some shit. We left out and I watched her lock up the room then I follow her downstairs in this dark spaced out room.

"Ciara" Grabbing her arm. "I want to know now "

Nodding while looking in his eyes. "It was me the last night." Cutting the light on revealing the outfit from last night.