Chapter 6

Damn man I was really feeling Ciara but to know she tried to kill me, I just don't know about that now. 

"Devin look I swear I didn't know it was you until your homeboy caught us, nice security by the way"

"Preciate it"

"I didn't want to do the hit at all to be honest, I wanted to be done with that part of my life. But I don't have that luxury to make that choice. Anyways my partner was telling me to shoot but I couldn't hear him at all. I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't want to kill you. It was so much static so I could barely hear the signal and then your friend had found us. So after we got away, I evenutally told him that I knew who you was."

"Wait who is him ?"

"Its this guy, He was friends with my brother Treyvon Williams"

"I know him we use to do a lot of work together that was my home boy . He hurt me when he left this world. Ever since that day I've been looking for the nigga who killed him. Do you know who killed him ?

Shaking her lying. "No but you want have to worry about that because it's being handled now."

"I really fuck with you but, I just don't know if I can trust you" He said disappointed as he began to walk out.

Grabbing his arm to stop him. "Devin please hear me out. I don't want you to go. Look after I called him he wanted to know everything about you and I told him knew nothing. He still want me to kill you and he said If I didn't kill you then he would kill me. But.."

"But what ?" Feeling on his waist for his gun.

"I know you're looking for this" Showing him the gun then taking out the clip and unloading the chamber.  "Devin I took this off your waist when you grabbed me."

"Damn."

"Devin I'm not gone kill you. It's something about you that's pulls me in.... So I told him  that he was gone have to kill me."

"So you betrayed you partner for me ?" He asked 

"Devin it's a lot you don't know about me. I know it sound bad, but it wasn't much of a partnership. It was more like a do what I say or end up dead relationship. 

" I got to admit you taking a bullet for me, I respect that. But this trust thing we gone have to work on." 

She nodded then I walked over to her. She looked up at me, she looked so good. I leaned down then kissed her. The kiss got heated then she pulled back and I looked at her in his eyes. It was a lot of hurt in her eyes and I know it's not just because of these streets. It was a lot of shit she wasn't telling me that don't have nothing to do with these streets. And I really want to know.

"Follow me." She said as she turned to head upstairs

I watched her walk up the stairs and her ass was sitting right in them shorts. I followed her up to her room and she pushed me on the bed while taking her shirt off revealing her black laced bra. I see she like to be in control but not tonight  She climbed on top of me then kissed me. She pulled back and I flipped her over to where I was on top. I kissed on her neck.

"Mmm" Bitting her lip.

I kissed down to her beast and put one in my mouth as I played with the other.

"Uhh" She moaned while rubbing his head.

I slid my hand down her body and started playing in her wetness.

"Damn baby you're so wet" 

"Mmm Devin."

I went down and kissed her inner thighs before eating her out.

"Uhhh" Arching her back while grabbing the sheets. "Mm Devin" Scooting back from him while her orgasim was approaching.

 "No baby come back."

I locked her arms around her waist and started eating her some more. I felt her body began to shake. I knew she had her orgasim. So decided to keep eating her out and she was moaning uncontrollably. It was so sexy the way she moaned. Watching the faces she made only turned me on more. I came up and hovered over her as I put the condom on. I kissed her as I inched in slowly. She felt so good, she was tight as hell.

"Aw shit" He moaned 

"Mm yes Devin." She moaned as he stroke her deeply.

Few hours later

"Ight Ciara I'm finna go" Getting dress, then kissing her. 

"Alright see you next time" Kissing him.

"Bye shawty." 

"Bye", laying on the bed playing with her phone.

 I left out and headed to my car. I was on the way home when I was in deep thought about Ciara. She make me want her more. She hard to get but shawty about hers. And I fuck with shit like that. She ain't like these other hoes around here, holding on to me every time I get ready to leave. Ciara will tell your ass bye and you gone about your business. She real asf and I fucks with that. Don't get me wrong I still don't trust her but I can tell she about hers and you don't come across many women like that. I arrived at my house and shut my engine. I got out and headed in the house as I closed the door. I heard a voice from a ghost of my past.

"Hey Devin !" She said

"The fuck you want Shontae ?" Stopping in his tracks before cutting on the light.