Chapter 30

I just stared at him and then out into the dark. He grabbed me and I looked up at him.

"Janisha ?!"

"Dre..I..."

"You what !?, don't know if the fucking baby mine."

I was guilty as hell, the look I gave him, the voice I spoke in, my body language gave it all away. He looked at me like I was the fucking devil, like I was the most hated person in his life right now. He stared at me.

"Janisha who the fuck else you slept with beside me?"

"Dre.."

"Stop fucking calling my name and speak damn !"

"...."

"Janisha who did you fuck ?"

"Ricky." *looking down*

"Ricky, bitch you still fucking Ricky. Wtf janisha I should fucking kill yo stupid ass. Damn man ciara knew about this."

"No

"Yes she did y'all hoes always hiding some shit."

He headed in there and I followed behind him. I kept grabbing his arm but he continued to snatch away. He walked in the room.

"Yo ciara, you wascsuppose to be my girl man."

"Dre what are you talking about, janisha what is he talking about ?"

"I don-"

"You don't know, bitch you gone act dumb now. Tell everybody how you're a hoe and fucked another nigga."

"Yo dre man calm down." Dustin said

"Man nahh bruh, I'm tired of the secrets and shit. This bitch went back to fucking her ex after one break we took, now she pregnant and don't know who the fuck the daddy is, so nahh bruh i cant calm down. These hoes always hiding shit, you know what janisha fuck you have fun raising that ugly ass baby by yourself and I'm glad I fucked another bitch. Because you ain't shit anyways."

I stared at him, I was hurt beyond hurt. The words he said to me and about the baby. The names he called me and the baby. And the "I'm glad I fucked another bitch because I'm not shit" repeated in my head over and over and over again. Ciara sat up and looked at me. He stared at me with so much hate. On his way out he bumped into me making me fall and hitting my stomach on the door. I held my stomach as I felt a sharp pain. Ciara snatch that stuff off her chest, push Dustin out the way and headed to me. She helped me up and sat me down and Kay wasn't far behind.

"Hey jack ass." Ciara said following him

He turned around and looked at her eyes. Ciara eyes had turned a full red her eye pupils dilated. I knew she was pissed.

"If this baby fucking die on my life, your going down for murder and if you dont then I swear on my soul I will murder your ugly ass myself. But how the fuck you gone get mad when you got another bitch pregnant. I was your homegirl but my girl come first bitch. Now get the fuck out my face before I peel every piece of skin from your body and watch you bleed to death. And trust I won't regret shit about it."

He looked pretty frightened, he looked at me one last time and walked off quickly. She turned back to me and it was all of us staring. She walked back towards, and we was all staring trying to see if she okay.

"You good girl ?" Kay asked

"Anybody else got something they want to get off their chest because it can be everybody deathwish today. Don't fucking play with me, dustin, John anything because I'm tired of that disrespectful shit. John you better treat her with respect or ima turn you ball sack inside out got it."

"Yeah, I got it."

"and Dustin, you'll get fucked up, the worst fucking with me."

"Ayye I'm not John or dre, I'll fuck someshit up."

"Whatever, you okay baby ?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you ciara. I love you girl."

"I love you too, you need to go get checked. Kay go with her. Ciara demanded.

Ciara pov~
I stood there as I watch Kay janisha and John leave the room. I went and had a seat I was tired. Dustin walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I looked at him with a weak smile.

"baby ?"

"Yes Dustin ?"

"I know about viper, I know what happened and I know how it all started. "

"How did you find out?"

"I talked to him after he first came in here to see you. Why didn't you feel comfortable telling me. Baby I swear you can tell me anything, I won't hurt you no more. I want to be here for you baby let me."

"Dustin, I will break down this wall I built if you promise to be truthful to me and to never lie or cheat. If you promise to ride for me, no matter the situation."

"I swear I'm all down for it baby."

"Okay, but there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it ?"

"When I was young my doctor told me I wasn't able to have kids and that time I got pregnant and my child died, I was more then excited to start a family especially with you. But my biggest concern is about the danger my child was gone be in. So that day I was in that car wreck I could've saved my child but I kinda chose not to because of everything I was going through and plus the enemies I had out for my head. I was afraid dustin I'm sorry."

He looked at me like I was a monster, I tried grabbing his hand but he snatched it away. And backed away from me.

"Dustin please don't do that, I wanted that baby I really did. But my life wasn't stable enough for it. I didn't kill it on purpose, I mourn about this decision every day. Please don't look at me like that."

"Ciara that's a life and yo-"

"Would you want your child growing up without a father or a mother because I wouldn't. Trust me I don't want my child having the same damn life as me. Don't forget I was in that position before, I lost both parents. And was stuck with nothing but a sick life. I'm sorry but I refuse to put my child in that position. You don't know what it's like but I do. So if you want to look at me like some monster do so but I'm not. My mother did the same thing an yet look what the fuck happened to me. so if I could have a child I will And I want to but I want a clean slate before I do. If you can't understand that then you can step !"