Turn 2: Skulls and Stardust! Drop Zone Masters

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

Yza raced down the street of his city, and panted as he reached Card Capital 2. He smiled and entered in, saying hello to everyone there. But one specific boy caught his eye.
"Abyssal waves, upsurge the undead pirates to victory!! Ride my avatar, Vampire Princess of Night Fog, Nightrose (11000)! Liberating the Generation Zone!!" The boy exclaimed.
"Generation Zone?" Mumbled Yza, as he approached the black haired boy.
"You don't know what the generation zone is?" Questioned the boy. He had brown eyes and a orange jacket with purple sleeves, to go with his blue t-shirt and black pants. His smart leather shoes made him look smart. "King of the seas, explode with your power!! Rise from the undead, Generation Stride!! Pirate King of Secret Schemes, Bandit Rum (15000 > 26000)! Stride skill, counterblast 1 and call from the drop zone Witch Doctor of Corrosion Sea, Negrorook (9000), and it gets power +2000 until end of turn, and I make him Hollow! (9000 > 11000)" He said.
"Yeah, what is it?" Yza asked. "Oh, and the name is Yza, Yza Blade."
"Wyvon. Nice to meet you Blade. Anyways, the Generation Zone is there, above the drop zone. You can only have up to 8 cards there, and their face down unless their turned face up. There are Generation Break skills that are active while you have equal or more G Units on your vanguard circle and G Zone there." Wyvon explained.
"Hey, focus on me, not your noob friend!" The opponent retorted.
"Yeah yeah. Call, Rough Seas Banshee to rear guard, and with a boost from her, Negrorook attacks! Skill activated, he gets power +2000 when he attacks, and if he's Hollowed, an extra 5000 power! (11000 > 16000 > 18000 > 23000)" Wyvon said.
"No guard. (Ancient Dragon, Criollofall) Just him," He said.
"Now, my vanguard attacks with a boost from Parting Shade! (26000 > 34000)" Wyvon declared.
"Guard with Ancient Dragon, Rockmine! Skill, counterblast 1 and call the top 5 cards of my deck to guardian circle! (Ancient Dragon, Gioconda, Sonic Noa, Ancient Dragon, Dinodile, Ancient Dragon Flame Maiden, Ancient Dragon, Spinocommando) (11000 > 41000)" He said. "Two triggers!"
"Triple drive! (Gourgeous Shade) a draw. Power to vanguard and draw! (34000 > 39000) Second (Freddy the Ghostie) No trigger there. Third! (Graham the Ghostie) a stand! Standing Negrorook, power to vanguard! (39000 > 44000)" Wyvon said proudly.
"Damage check (Ancient Dragon, Parawall) No trigger." He replied.
"Negrorook attacks! 7000 extra power! (18000)" Wyvon said. He looked at his damage zone and hand.
"N-no guard. Damage check (Ancient Dragon, Spinocommando) No trigger. You win," He sighed.
"You played well." Wyvon said back.
"I would like to play you again sometime, when I'm better of course." His opponent grinned.
"Hah, you'll never beat the brilliant Wyvon!" He cheered.
"Wyvon, may I have a game?" Yza asked.
"Huh? Sure." He smiled.

Yza took out his FiCa from his pocket and plugged it in.
"That looks new," Wyvon commented, plugging in his FiCa.
"Yep. Got it yesterday," Yza said, looking at the field to choose from. Wyvon finished shuffling his deck and drew 5 cards.
"Go ahead and pick it, I'm not bothered where it is." Wyvon smiled.
"This one." Yza said, choosing two abandoned ships.
"Granblue ships huh? Interesting. Ready to go?" Wyvon asked.
"Yep," Yza said.
"Stand up (undead!) Vanguard!" Wyvon and Yza said simutainiously.
"Undying Departed, Grenache!" Wyvon said, vanguard circle shone a blue.
"Starkid Archer!" Yza said. Ths vanguard circle shone white with a hint of light blue. "The Granblue? Never played them." Yza thought.
"Stardust Knight? Did Bushiroad make a new clan?!" Wyvon thought. "Interesting. I'll start," He said. "Draw. Ride, Underling Pirate Skeleton, pulling back Grenache and making him Hollow. With that I end, and since Grenache was Hollow, I retire him at the end of my turn."