Turn 41: Space and Thunder

Ayaza cracked his knuckles. "I'll strike down those who dare to defy me..." He said with a deathly calm tone, a singe of hate and destruction could be heard as his aura was growing cold and eyes lifeless.
"Stop trying to be emo," Ryu said in his best Ayato impression, before Ayaza shot a deathly glare Ryu and walking off.
"Rest in small chunks, Aya." Yza did the cross on his body.

"I guess it's my turn~!" Aya giggled as she got up and ran to the stadium.

(Insert theme song here)

"In the red corner, it's a crashing of thunder and lightning from the Twin Kaiser Dragons, it's Ayaza Ganki!" The announcer exclaimed as Ayaza walked out, back hunched slightly as a red light followed him, hair covering his eyes.
"..."
"And in the blue corner, it's the Queen of the Warp and Leader of the Witches, it's Aya Shinju!!" The Announcer exclaimed as Aya walked out with a smirk.
"I've got this!" She pumped herself up as Ayaza put his deck on the GIRS and stratched the back of his head, a menacing glare could be seen from under the shadowed eyes.
"...are you ready...?" He asked monotonously, it was like Ayato entered the arena and wanted to get the match over, nothing like the normal Ayaza.
"This is nothing like the guy I faced in the Prelim's. What happened to him?" Aya joked as she drew five cards.
"I made him burn in Hell..." Ayaza said as he hovered two fingers over the face down card.
"(...)Stand up! (The!) Vanguard(...)!" Ayaza and Aya exclaimed.
"Little Warper, Chara!" Aya exclaimed as the vanguard circle expanded sky blue.
"Lizard Soldier, Saishin." Ayaza said as the vanguard circle expanded orange, before fixing his hair over his eyes and drawing a card. "Make sure not to look at her or else..." He thought before taking a deep breath silently, placing a card onto the vanguard circle and moving Saishin, before signalling the end of his turn.

Ayaza:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
XOO

Aya:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride Tarazet and pull back Chara. I attack! (7000 > 12000)" Aya declared.
"No guard." Ayaza said with a deadness in his voice, like he wasn't enjoying it or seemed to want to do something else.
"Drive check! (Galaxy Warper, Andromeda) No trigger." Aya said.
"Damage check... (Dragon Dancer, Anastasia)" Ayaza said.
"Turn end." Aya replied.

Ayaza:
Hand: 5
Damage: 1
OXO
XOO

Aya
Hand: 6
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw. I ride Brightlance, call Mighty Bolt and Chatura and attack with him! (11000 > 16000)" He declared with a bit more passion as he tried to keep his hair over his eyes.
"No guard. (Galactic Healer, Atrias) Wasted heal trigger. Power to vanguard. (7000 > 12000)" Aya laughed it off.
"On hit skill of Chatura... Counterblast and draw a card. Brightlance! (10000 > 17000)" He exclaimed, accidentally lifting his head up, and his hair flicking upwards as he could see Aya and became red faced. "NO NO NO AYAZA FIX THE HAIR!!" He thought, panicking and dropping his cards on the floor to cover his eyes with his hair again. Aya raised a brow at him as she said,
"No guard...?"
Ayaza picked up the cards from the ground and did his drive check. (Yellow Gem Carbuncle) "Good, a critical! Everything to vanguard! (17000 > 22000/1★ > 2★)"
"Damage check! (Dimension Pegasus, Weiss Galaxy Officer, Subra)" Aya gritted her teeth.
"Turn end." Ayaza said.

Ayaza:
Hand: 5
Damage: 1
XXO
XXO

Aya:
Hand: 6
Damage: 3
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw. I ride Zaurak and call Sagittarius! Sagittarius attacks Chatura! His skill adds 2000 power! (9000 > 11000)" Aya exclaimed.
"Shield him, Thunderstorm! (8000 > 13000)" Ayaza exclaimed.
"Then the vanguard to vanguard! (9000 > 14000)" Aya declared.
"No guard." Ayaza replied.
"Drive check! (Army Droid, Biham) A stand! Everything to Sagittarius! (9000 > 14000/[< ] > [^])" Aya exclaimed.
"Damage check. (Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion)" Ayaza replied simply.
"Sagittarius to vanguard! His skill! (14000 > 16000)" Aya declared.
"Guard with Yellow Gem. (10000 > 20000)" Ayaza replied.
"That's it for me." Aya smiled.