Turn 34: Mass Retire and Revelation

Wyvon was repeatedly punching his pillow in anger

Wyvon was repeatedly punching his pillow in anger. "AAAARGH!!" He was extremely mad, mostly at Max's reappareance. "FRIENDS?! YOU BETRAYED ME, SO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS, BASTARD!!" He shouted. Ryu knocked on his door as Wyvon growled and opened it angrily.
"Dude, chill, I can hear you from next door." Ryu said as Wyvon growled at punched Ryu in the face.
"SHUT THE HELL UP." Wyvon growled angrily. Ryu wiped the blood dripping from his nose and looked at Wyvon.
"Calm down. Deep breaths." Ryu said as he looked at Wyvon. Wyvon then gave Ryu another sucker punch to the face, bruising his face. "Argh!" Ryu held his cheek in pain. "Look, Yza's turn to fight. Lets cheer on your future brother." He grunted. Wyvon looked at Ryu, gritting his teeth and slammed the door shut, punching the wall.
"...I hurt one of my own friends... What the hell is wrong with me..." Wyvon broke down into tears.

(Insert theme song here)

"Its now Yza's turn." Kyle smirked as Rukia and Aqua peered over his shoulder to see the match.

"Payic, your gonna do great! Now beat this guy!" A girl exclaimed to her friend, Payic. She had long black hair that reached her upper back and purple eyes. She wore a magenta blouse and blue skinny jeans and brown sandals.
"Yeah, I got this!" Payic giggled.

"Well, its time for me to make my appearance." Yza stretched and grabbed his blue deckbox, walking out of the hotel room and locking it, and running to the arena.

"The seventh match will begin shortly." The announcer said as Maxios ran to where was sitting before hand, exicted as ever.
"Aw man, my little bro is gonna crush this girl!" Maxios cheered.
"Your overexictable." Rachel giggled as she sat down next to him.

As Payic walked down the cream coloured hall, she held tightly in her hand a red coloured tag with gold string and gold kanji saying, "Good Luck" on it.
"I can do this..." She breathed in and out. "I've come all this way to win, after all."
"Time to rock this arena with the power of Shadow Paladin!!" Yza cheered as he ran past Payic, she looking at the boy.
"What the?"

"In the blue corner, its the beautiful beast that has been released for this match only! Its-" The announcer exclaimed as Yza ran out suddenly, screaming,
"ITS TIME TO CRUSH YOU PAYIC!!"
"Huh?!" The announcer exclaimed as a blue light was then shot down to Yza.
"The names Yza Blade, nice to meet ya!" Yza smirked confidently.
"Yza, your meant to come out of that hall when I give you the signal." The announcer said as he pointed at the opposite hall.
"Ooooh." He nodded and sprinted to the other hall, waiting there as the blue light flickered off.
"Ahem. Its Payic Ikuo!" The Announcer exclaimed as Payic entered, a blue light following her as she waved at everyone.
"Hi!" She exclaimed.
"And in the red corner, a blackened soul cursed to fight, its Yza Blade!!" The announcer exclaimed as Yza sprinted out, a red light following him.
"Its time!" He exclaimed and looked at Payic. "Oooh, your a girl."
"Yeah. Sorry about my name. Infact, I was confused on if you were male or female, until my friend said you were a guy." She giggled.
"Huh," Yza nodded and set down his deck. "Lets make this a good ooooone..." His nose started to bleed as his eyes struck on one point: Her chest.
"Are you okay?" Payic asked as she set her deck down.
"I'm fine, ahaha..." Yza laughed it off as he wiped his bloody nose. "SHE HAS BIGGER BOOBS THEN RUKIA!!" He exclaimed in his mind.
"Alright then." Payic nodded and the stadium lights flickered off and two lights flickered onto the two players.
"Okay Yza, just don't focus on that and vanguard." He nodded and they exclaimed,
"Stand up (the!) Vanguard!"
"Fullbau "Diablo"!" Yza exclaimed, vanguard circle expanding purple.
"Fetter Creator, Van!" Payic exclaimed, vanguard circle expanding light lavender.