Last Ever Question and Answers! + One-shot! (Part 2)

Fox: Yo we back bruddas

Yza: I feel like this will be worse than the last...

Fox: Let's say these dares... are an extreme edition.

Yza: Okay, this cannot end well at all

Fox: Let's get on this meme train!

Q) To Yza-
Did any of them give you a good Yaoi moment when you were imprisoned?

Yza: For extreme, this one ain't that bad. For Yaoi, if you mean butt rape, no, since Max wasn't involved

Max: ...

Q) To Inu-
Dogs, or dolphins? :3

Inu: Neither, Dragons!

Q) To Ayaza-
You gonna kill Ayato like how Ryu killed Kyle?

Ayaza: I can't, since I'm uh... on his side.

Ayato: He works for me now bitch

Q) To Ryuzaki & Rukia-
Become the Devilish character of a Magical Girl anime

Ryuzaki: *turns into a monster* Huh, this could be worse. *breaths fire*

Rukia: *turns into a criminal* Well, time to go destroy some houses

Q) To Payic & Yza-
Cleanse them with your MAHOU SHOUJOU CHIKARA NO AI and give them a kiss.

Payic: A what now?

Yza: Wyvon!

Wyvon: Yeah?

Yza: Translate please

Wyvon: Magical Girl Power of Love

Yza: Pffft, so that's what they mean. I still haven't seen a Magical Girl show yet

Payic: Follow my lead! Are you all ready to cringe?

Yza: Oh shit, no, I'm out

Payic: *drags Yza back* Repeat after me!

Yza: ...this is some sick joke... Ayato, Rukia, got another space to murder censored?

Ayato: Be my guest

Rukia: Eh sure *starts smashing windows with baseball bat*

Ryuzaki: *being a scary-cute monster*

Payic: Magical power of love and justice, shine as bright as the stars to give peace to this world! *in mind* Wow, I didn't know I had this in me!

Yza: M-magical power of love and justice, shine as bright as the stars to give peace to this world? *in mind* Magical bullshit of Ai and Kurakuya, I want death now-

Payic: Banish the evil from their hearts, and fill them with the power of my love!

Yza: Banish something from their hearts, and fill Rukia with something else!

Payic: Do it properly *whacks Yza*

Yza: Cri, banish the evil from their hearts, and fill them with the power of my love....

Fox: KISS THEM

Yza: *kisses Rukia*

Payic: *kisses Ryuzaki*

Rukia & Ryuzaki: *revert to normal*

Rukia: Aww, my bat's gone...

Ryuzaki: Rip fire powers, fun while it lasted

Q) To Yza-
Answer these questions. For each question you get right, you'll get a picture of one of the female characters of your choice being naked or in a swimsuit. But for each question you get wrong, you'll get hit in the balls with Rukia's Mango Punisher.
These are your questions!
1) Where does the word "Assassin" originate from?
2) Who is the one known as "Old Man of the Mountain"?
3) What is the connection between the two questions above?
4) Luna is X years old and a year younger than her sister, Hera. If the total sum of their age when multiplied is 30, what is Luna's age?
5) Who is the man known as Blasteed stated in the lore of most of the Blaster units?
6) After Majesty Lord Blaster killed Phantom Blaster Overlord, his soul was split into two. What happened to those two souls?
7) Who is man that led the Shimabara Rebellion?
8) What is the name of Musashi Miyamoto's sword style?
9) Name me all of the Grandmasters of the Shadow Paladin clan.
10) Who is the largest Normal Unit in Vanguard?
11) Other than Soul Saver Dragon, who was the other dragon in Arc Saver Dragon's art?
12) Name the three known Sacred Beast Armors and its users.
13) What did Link Joker do that caused a paradox resulting in Phantom Blaster Dragon's survival?
14) What is the connection between Alfred and Ezzell?
15) Name me the three Blaster cards which isn't in any of the three Paladin clans.
16) Name the card with the most abilities and (currently) the highest based power out of all grade 3 and lower units in Vanguard.
17) Name me the first unit that can Superior Ride.
18) After BT01 what set did Nubatama finally get support?
19) Name me the set where Ride Chains were first release and the Ride Chains in that set.
20) What does the B/H/W of a woman's measurement mean?