Turn 18: Wedding Fight

"Its just a prank!!"

Shock rang through the crowd as jaws dropped, eyes glared and "...really?" could be heard.

(Insert theme song here)

"SO I WASTED HALF MY DAY TO HELP YOU BOZOS DO A PRANK FOR NOTHING?" Yza said, breaking down and lifting a clear plastic knife up.
"Yandere mode, activate!" Ayaza exclaimed. Meanwhile, Ryu was laughing his head off as he filmed it, and most people were annoyed.
"Social experiment!" Rachel winked and stuck her tongue out cutely.
"Sorry guys," Maxios laughed as he saw his brother lifting a knife.
"Aw man, and I was exicted to being Yza's brother..." Wyvon sighed. Rino got up from his kneeling position and bitch slapped Maxios from how much of an ignorant idiot he was.
"Yza get a knife, I'm joining your yandere army," Rino said.
"Wait, what are yanderes?" Shika questioned. Backlion shrugged his shoulders and replied,
"I don't know, I don't care, but what I can tell you is I think its a term for girls..."
"Nani?!" Shika exclaimed. He then anime cried. "Wyvon is rubbing off on me..."
"Its not a bad thing..." Backlion sweatdropped. Zeon laughed alongside Ryu, seeing the better side of the prank.
"Oh... My... God, upload... it to... YouTube!" Zeon was laughing uncontrollably.
"I'm... Doing... It... Now!" Ryu kept laughing as he hooked the camera to a laptop and started to upload the files.

"But to make it up to you guys, we're gonna cardfight!!" Maxios smirked, looking at Rachel.
"Wait, you already rebuilt your deck?" Yza asked as he put down his knife.
"Oh no, I got a new deck. You'll love it!" Maxios smiled. Wyvon then ran to a seperate place and set up a stall.
"Bet on the cardfight here!!" Wyvon exclaimed.
"£1 on Maxios!" Yza replied. "Better not fail me..."
"I wont!" He chirped back.
"£100 on Maxios." Zeon said.
"Ooh, £5 Max aswell!" Shika exclaimed.
"Well I'm gonna put £20 on my sis, what about you guys?" Wyvon asked.
"I'm gonna stay away from gambling..." Rino said quietly.
"£3 on Rachel... Would do more, but I only have eight on me, and I used five." Ayaza said.
"£100 on the pretty lady~" Backlion said.
"How in the blazes are you gonna get that cash?" Rukia asked, sweatdropping. "No bets for me."
"Zeon, duh!" Backlion said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Serena was laughing in the background, as Ryu was starting to upload the clip to YouTube, and Maxios and Rachel were ready to start their match.
"Go get 'em sis!!" Wyvon exclaimed.
"I SWEAR IF I LOSE £5 FROM YOU, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CHILDREN!!" Yza exclaimed.
"Dude, its a fiver, calm it!" Ayaza sweatdropped.
"Overcompetitive nature takes the better of my lil' bro... You ready?" Maxios asked.
"Then I'll ever be!" Rachel replied with a smirk.
"Stand up Vanguard!!" Maxios and Rachel said together.
"Baby Camara!" Maxios exclaimed, vanguard circle expanding light red.
"Witch of Banquets, Lir!" Rachel exclaimed, vanguard circle expanding pale violet.

Appearing on one side was a child brachisaurus with red and tan skin with egg shell on its head as a helmet and a large red cannon pack on its sides. The other side had a child witch with a black hat riding a broom, long blonde hair flowing in the wind and wearing a black and blue witch outfit as birds were around her.