Turn 6: Formidible Foes

A boy that looked similiar to Ayaza ran through the black rain that poured down on them

"Huh, huh," He panted, his slightly longer hair then Ayaza's getting in the way of his eyesight as a drenched brown haired boy was after him.
"Hey you!" He cried, panting. The bluey-black haired boy didn't listen, his black rabbit mask covered his pale skin, as his leather jacket with a snake scale like pattern swung around him, while he ran. The brown haired boy stopped and looked at him, as the masked boy ran away from the other boy. "Ayato Korastacker, I swear to god, if you don't stop!!" He exclaimed, as Ayato ran into a building, dissapeared. "Great, I lost him." He hissed, walking away, going somewhere else, gritting his teeth as he tightened his scarf that danced around his neck as the wind blew against it.

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

The brown haired boy that was chasing after, was Ayato Korastacker. He gently pushed the doors to a cafe. A dark blue haired boy, whose hair was short with messy ends like Ryu's middle lenghted hair and wore a more formal clothes, a smart white button up shirt, a black jacket that was neatly buttoned up, with a blue and purple tie along with smart black pants and polished black leather shoes. Ayato took off his black rabbit mask and slid it inside his pocket.
"Ayato," Zeon said, taking a sip of his freshly brewed coffee. Ayato noticed his name being said.
"What do you want?" He asked, sitting down.
"Izo's chasing you." Zeon said.
"Don't state the obvious." He rolled his eyes, as he caught a cup of coffee and drank it.
"Heh, so what if I was? Izo's a dangerous threat you know..." Zeon trailed off.
"Rich kids these days," Ayato said, shaking his head. "Your just obsessed with money. You can't even answer a simple question."
"Just because I'm a rich kid, doesn't mean that you have to attack me for it." Zeon smirked. "Besides, your just a filthy clone of Ayaza." He drank his coffee.
"Don't ever mention that mess of a person around me." Ayato snarled.
"Ayaza, Ayaza, Ayaza!" Zeon mocked.
"I said shut up, nit wit." Ayato shot a dirty look at Zeon.
Zeon laughed. "While your here..." He said, bringing out his vanguard deck. "A game of vanguard?"
"Why should I play a weakling like you?" He asked.
"Because your scared to lose to me." Zeon smirked. Ayato chuckled, as he looked at his jacket, and took it off, revealing a "Bring Me The Horizon" shirt underneath. Ayato brought out his deck.
"Bring it on." He smirked. Zeon and Ayato setted up.

"You ready?" Zeon asked. Ayato put his fingers on the face down card and nodded.
"Stand up, (the!) Vanguard!" They exclaimed.
"Lizard Soldier, Saishin!" Ayato growled, vanguard circle glowed an orange-red.
"Amon's follower, Barmaid Grace!" Zeon said, vanguard circle a black-purple.
"I'll go first. Draw, and I ride Crownholder Dragon, Saishin moves and I end." Ayato said.

Ayato:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
XOO

Zeon:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. Ride, Dimension Creeper, Barmaid moves back and I call Devil Child and Killing Dollmaster. With a boost from Devil Child, Creeper attacks! (7000 > 13000)" Zeon declared.