Turn 80: The Final Movement

"You two

"You two." Backlion looked at Rukia and Zeon. He took a deep breath. "I have a selfish request."
"What is it?" Zeon asked.
"Once the barrier between Cray and Earth is broken... please leave the Яeverse."
"...huh?" Zeon blinked. "You're telling us to... leave?"
"It's for your safety." Backlion said. "Once Cray and Earth are connected... it's my fight. And my fight alone."
"That's such a cheesy thing to say..." Rukia facepalmed.
"What she said..." Zeon pointed to Rukia.
"Yeah, you're right." He laughed. "Although. On a more serious note... you two must leave once the portal is open. No if's, and no but's."
"Alright then." Zeon nodded. "You got my word. My only question, how do we leave the Яeverse?" Zeon scratched his head.
"You were never properly Яeversed in the first place." Backlion replied. "Think of you... being a "special" type of Яeverse. You had control over your actions, right? Яeversed fighters don't."
"So, we can leave at any given moment?" Zeon raised a brow.
"Pretty much."
"If we can... May I leave now?" Rukia raised a brow. "My part in the operation is done. I don't want to stay here any longer..."
"Go ahead. You won't remember anything though." Backlion replied.
"That's okay. I hope they'll forgive me."
"Me too." Zeon laughed nervously.
"Alright." Rukia closed her eyes. "I no longer want to be a Яeverse member... or something along those lines." She mumbled, before slowly being released from the Яeverse. Opening her blue eyes slowly, she looked at Backlion and Zeon. "...What am I doing here? Sorry for the short notice, but I'll have to see you guys later!" She laughed and ran off.
"Did it work?" Zeon looked at Backlion.
"Yeah." Backlion looked at Zeon. "You have one more job. Can you do it for me?"
"Of course. Anything for my best friend." Zeon grinned.

(Opening here)

Shika was walking on the streets, navigating his way back home. His hands were in his pockets, and he was thinking about things.
"Oh, Shika!!" A familiar voice called out at him. Shika ignored it at first. "Shika!" The voice kept calling. Shika tried to ignore it. The sound of footsteps got closer. Shika turned his head with a frown. "Shika!" The voice grabbed him by the arm, pinching him. "Why weren't you responding?"
"Rukia..." Shika grit his teeth. She let go of his arm. "Cardfight me!" He shouted in desperation.
"Huh? Now?" Rukia blinked. "Firstly, can you tell me where Yza is? He's not picking up his phone."
"What the... You should know where he is! You Яeversed him!" Shika shouted at her.
"Яeversed him?" Rukia blinked innocently. Her face turned into a deadpan. "Is that meant to be a sex joke between me and him?..."
"E-eh? Of course not... don't you know what the Яeverse is?" Shika looked down at her.
"First time I'm hearing of it." Rukia looked at him with genuine confusion. Shika grabbed her wrist.
"You're coming with me!"

Yza laid in the cell, with a bored face on. His bangs casted shadows on his eyes whilst he mulled through things in his mind, trying to fit the pieces of what he knew together. The door of the room he was stuffed in opened. Appearing from it was a masked Ayato, who had a tray in his hands. A half filled bottle of water and a plate of buttered and burnt toast moved on it.
"Here's breakfast." Ayato chucked it into his cell without a care, the plate of food landing on the floor face down, and the bottle of water hitting the floor hard enough that the lid flew off and the thin liquid spilled. He dropped the tray in front of the cell and left. Sitting up, Yza took the remains of the water and drank it quickly, trying to drink each and every drop. Picking the plate up, he grabbed the burnt toast and picked off the parts that didn't hit the floor and ate it with a disgusted face on.
"This food tastes like shit... but it's better than nothing..." He mumbled out loud, eating almost like an animal. A week had passed since his imprisonment. He got the bare minimum for food and drink, and was bored out of his mind. His phone died, and his FiCa was taken off him. Yza had hid the cards into the body before that, however. All ways to communicate or entertain himself were gone. He was alone.