Turn 8: Demonic Player, Angelic Fighter

"HIIIIIIIIIYA!!" Shouted a middle lengthed silver haired boy, who charged at the beefy player

"Your not gonna get past-OOF!" He flinched. The silver haired boy rugby tackled him, pushing him back.
"Gimme that..." He snarled, tackling him, teammate rucking back the silver haired boy, as his teammate grabbed the ball and dashed for it, silver haired boy changing views and running with him.
"Shika catch!" He cried. The silver haired boy nodded and got his hands in a catch position, as he threw the ball.
"I got it, I got it, I got it!" Shika smiled. The ball flew pass his hands as he stopped. "I don't got it." The ball flew through the window, smashing it, as the ball nearly hit a lavender haired girl, but barely missed her, shards of glass flying on her desk as she sat there surprised. Yza entered the class and spoke to the teacher, when the ball slammed Yza dead centre in his stomach, making him fly out of the room and slam his head into the room opposite, teacher looking at the nose bleeding boy.
"Help?" He asked, eye twitching.

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

The silver haired boy in rugby uniform (who was Shika Akia) ran upstairs to see if Yza was alright.
"Yza!" He exclaimed, checking to see if he was alright. Blood was gushing out of his nose as the ball laid next to him, unharmed.
"Shika..." Yza trailed off, he got up.
"You have one hell of a hard a nosebleed bro." Shika dryly laughed. Yza laughed aswell.
"Can't be helped." He smiled, wiping off the blood.
"Oh crap what about the smashed window!!" Shika cried, running into the room to see shocked faces for the smashed windows.

After a few minutes of apologising and explainations, Shika left and Yza stuffed a tissue up his nose to stop the nosebleeding. Shika changed into his uniform. (which wasn't his normal attire. It consisted of a camo green sleeveless jacket over a navy blue vest with grey and orange highlights, black fingerless gloves with green stripes on all of the openings, black trousers and blue and white trainers) Shika ran downstairs as the saw the same lavender haired girl, her hair in a pony tail. She was sorting out her deck while her earplugs were in and listening to music. As he walked past her, Shika felt a slight uneasiness churning through his stomach. Something wasn't right for him, as her orange charm bracelet glimmered in the sun. Her normal attire was a black tank top with an orange jacket over it, medium sky blue skirt and black sneakers.

Shika went into the lunch hall, bought some pizza and a kitkat and saw Yza and walked to him. "Yo!" He smiled.
"Hi Shika." Yza smiled, water dripping down the stuffed tissue in his nose as he held his head up while eating a sausage roll.
"What are you doing?" Shika asked, sweatdropping.
"Simple, just getting rid of my nosebleed. This is how I've been doing it since my first one, when I was only 5!" Yza chuckled. Shika started eating, slightly unamused, before clearing his throat.
"Sorry about earlier. They just had horrible aim. You were pretty unlucky as it was gonna hit a girl." Shika dryly laughed.
"Better me then her." Yza chuckled. "Who was she anyways?"
"No idea. I just remember her lavender hair." Shika said, finishing the slice of pizza. He started eating his kitkat, biting the wafer like chocolate.
"Lets find her then!" Yza suggested, standing up.
"Sure," Shika nodded in agreement. He finished the food.
Yza and Shika looked at every lavender haired girl they could see.
"No, too short, too tall... Who knew there could be so many girls with lavender hair?!" Shika said shocked.
"Your the one with silver, so quit whining and lets find her!" Yza said.
"I wasn't whining..." Shika grunted as he followed.