Turn 65: Blasters

Rino ran down the streets, black clouds getting darker.
"Sonuvabitch..." He muttered.
"There, up ahead!" Chronofang declared.
"Dammit!!" Rino shouted as he ran, tripping up almost as he speed up, charging towards the library. He then saw it, light blue hair showing from a hooded figure around his size. "Backlion...?!"

(Opening here)

"So, you two girls." Kane spoke up, smirking.
"We are here to challenge you." Tai grinned.
"Huh?" Ava replied, confused by this.
"Uh, you're Tai and Kane of the tournament..." Atsuko remembered.
"Yup. And you two, have Psyqualia." Tai grinned darkly.
"Psyqualia?" Atsuko asked, playing dumb.
"Don't lie to us missy. We know you have it." Kane snarled.
"We honestly have no idea what you're talking about..." Ava said, swallowing hard.
"Fine. Then let's Cardfight." Kane said.
"Cardfight? Uh, sure, okay..." Ava nodded.
"Great. You can be my challenger." Kane smirked.
"And you can be mine," Tai pointed at Atsuko.
"Alright, fine. My name's Ava Kurenai." Ava introduced herself.
"My name's Atsuko Kurenai."
"Twins like us?" Tai asked.
"Yes." The two nodded.

"It's him... It is Backlion...!!" Rino growled, his feelings of resentment rising as he watched him look around and approach the library, the clouds getting heavy looking. "I'm going after him... He will pay for what he allowed..."
"Rino. Calm down and don't approach him." Chronofang said.
"Well, we're both heading in the same direction... Might aswell make the most of it!!" Rino shouted back out loud. With the strength he had, he charged straight at Backlion. "BACKLION!!"
"Hm?" Backlion turned around and met eye to eye with Rino. "Oh, it's you." Rino charged up the stairs where Backlion was, as Backlion stared at him and a sudden force blew him back, Rino landing on back at the floor on his back. The rain started to spit.
"Gah!!" He shouted as he fell.
"What do you want?" Backlion said in a cold tone.
"To get my revenge..." Rino growled.
"Revenge? I was the one who saved you. Zeon had a small camera hooked up to him, and as he saw what Max was doing... It made me want to throw up. So, do you want to know what I did?" Backlion asked.
"What...?"
"When he was called back, that was a chance for everyone to escape, and is a reason why you weren't sexually harassed more then you were. What I did with Max however..."
"What did you do to him...?!" Rino replied.
"Let's just say he's in a court case for sexual interactions with minors. A bit ironic as he's also a minor. Bet he'll love being a bitch in prison. Of course, I scrambled his memories and everything about the Яeverse... Never happened to him. Him, himself is confused on how he did that. So in reality Rino." Backlion jumped down to his level. He kneeled on Rino's stomach as he laid on the floor, feeling weak. Meeting him eye to eye. "I've given you and Wyvon justice."
"..." Rino was in shock. He wasn't sure how to feel. It was great Max would soon possibly get the punishment he deserves, but at the same time, having the conditions of prison put on him made Rino sick to his stomach. He knew the pain it was to be submissive and how it felt to be raped against your will.
"So, do you feel resentment now?"
"How... How could you so easily throw away-"
"Those who are useless, will be given use." Backlion said loudly, as the rain started to fall even faster. "Max started to become useless, in my opinion. So in his case, he will be given use a bitch in prison. However, I don't think it'll be the last of him you'll ever see."
"...Backlion..." Rino said, furrowing his eyebrows. "How could you let this happen to yourself?"
"What?" Backlion raised a brow.
"How could you be consumed by the Void?" Rino asked. Backlion raised his fist into the air, and quickly lowered it down, as a smack could be heard.

Kane:
Hand: 5
Damage: 2
XXO
OOO

Ava:
Hand: 7
Damage: 2
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw." Kane said. "I ride, Majesty Lord Blaster!" The vanguard circle expanded white.
"Alright then, give me your best shot." Ava was ready for anything.
"Call from hand, Blaster Dark." Kane smirked. "Blaster Dark attacks first! (9000)"
"Blaster Dark vs Blaster Dark... Oh boy. Guard with Howl Owl! (9000 > 14000)"
"Blaster Blade! (9000)"