Turn 23: Death & Birth

"Anyways, skill

"Anyways, skill. Omega Lock your locked rear-guards!" Kyle declared menacingly.
"Shit." Yza said as he felt the same pain again. "What the hell is a Omega Lock anyways?!"
"Its a type of lock that lasts an extra turn." Kyle explained.
"So my units are locked for two turns?!" Yza exclaimed. Kyle nodded yes, and smirked.
"Your done for." He smiled demonically.

(Insert theme song here)

"Damn." Yza grunted.
"Then I call Lanthanum. With a boost from Lanthanum, Radon attacks! (9000 > 16000) His skill adds 3000 power! (16000 > 19000)" Kyle declared.
"This is bullshit... No guard. (Stardust Medic) Heal trigger! Power to vanguard and heal! (11000 > 16000)" Yza bravely.
"I hope you like the upcoming pain. My vanguard attacks!! (26000 > 32000) Skill of Chaos Beat, 5000 power! (32000 > 37000)" Kyle declared.
Yza looked at his hand, then his damage and swallowed hard as he felt a sudden surge of pain uphold his concentration.
"GAAAAH!!" He finally screamed out, eyes lifeless, dropping his four cards to the floor, him stumbling, barely holding on.

Black Hole Dragon had a swirling beam of deathly energy on his halberd, pitch black and had sparks of black surronding it.
"Death to those who challenge me." He boomed, raising his scythe up, more energy being charged.

Ayaza looked worriedly at Yza. Its like he went to hell and back, died three times and felt an electric chair.
"Dude, stop cardfighting!" Ayaza warned him, going up to the kneeling boy. Yza put up his arm and signalled him to go away.
"I'll continue to fight... No matter what..." He said, swallowing hard and being beat up. He picked up his four cards and stood upright.
"Brave words from a near death boy." Kyle said. "So whats it gonna be?"
"Stop!!" Ayaza commanded. "You have nothing to prove in this fight!!"
"I can take the pain... I'll win in this fight... Seeing what situation I am now, no guard..." Yza said as he covered his mouth suddenly, blood running down it.
"Triple drive." Kyle said, as he was about to pick up the card, Ayaza grabbed his wrist tightly, annoyed.
"What the hell are you doing?!" He snapped suddenly.
"Doing my triple drive." Kyle snapped back.
"Goddamn it, a fourteen year old is gonna die!!" Ayaza said enraged. "How blind are you?!" Kyle looked at the blood spilling Yza, some dropped on the fight table, and his locked cards.
"I'm ok, honestly..." He breathed out, looking pale and weak.
"No, your not! He has three more of those cards, and if you can't take one, then imagine the damage done after three!!" Ayaza snapped angrily at him. "Your more of an idiot than I thought!!"
"I'm not an idiot." Yza raised his head. "Imma prove-"
"What is there to prove?" Ayaza asked at him in anger. "Your gonna die just to "prove" something! Don't act like a goddamn hero! Why don't you just do the right thing for once and quit it!"
"Quiet!" Kyle boomed as he got his arm out of Ayaza's grip. "If he wants to continue, its his choice. Don't stop him. Now, triple dri-" Yza made an intense coughing noise, more blood spewing from his mouth as he became extremely pale and shook intensly. "Someone get him to a hospital."
"Finally, someone who has some sanity!" Ayaza exclaimed in joy and sarcasm. "Your smarter then you look." As he slung Yza's arm over his shoulder, Kyle standing there as Ayaza led the bleeding Yza out of the court to the nearest hospital.