Turn 46: Goodbye

Sanda opened his can of coffee and glugged it down quickly; him on his neat blue bed at the hotel, watching some late night T

Sanda opened his can of coffee and glugged it down quickly; him on his neat blue bed at the hotel, watching some late night T.V.. Peace and quiet was in the hotel, as it was late at night. After the final match, it was loud and crazy at first, but slowly turned into tranquility. Lights dimmed, and screen on full brightness, Sanda's orange eyes was glued to the T.V.. A sudden knock was heard. Getting out of his "trance", he turned his head to the door. Another knock. He sighed quietly.
"Who'd be knocking here at night?" He asked himself as he opened the door, to be met with a masked individual: Ayato Korastacker.

(Insert theme song here)

Sanda scanned Ayato and looked at him confused.
"Hey, it's 1am in the morning, what are you doing here?" Sanda asked. Ayato pushed his mask up, pale complexion apparent, and cold blue eyes sharply looking at Sanda.
"Sanda." Ayato said, in his normal voice, which some what deep, for a fifteen year old.
"...Ayato?" Sanda was bewildered by Ayato's true looks. The blue haired boy entered and slammed the door shut with little to no emotion.
"Yes, Sanda Tsugeki." Ayato replied. "Now, onto our business."
"Business?" Sanda asked, severly confused by him. Ayato pulled out a black deckbox from his black belt and shoved it in Sanda's face, again, with no emotion.
"We shall have a cardfight."
"Seriously? That's the reason why your here?!" Sanda exclaimed.
"That and I ran out of paper." Ayato threw lots of drawings in his free hand on Sanda's bed as he sweatdropped.
"Right." Sanda pulled out his Vanquisher deck, before Ayato pinned his hand to the bed and grabbed the deck, threw it out of the window as Sanda was in horror at what Ayato just did. He grabbed Sanda's other hand and overpowered the boy, as he forced Sanda's hand to hover other it, a bright orange light with the Narukami symbol over it glowed brightly, as it lighted up the room.
"H-how did he know that was there?!" Sanda exclaimed as he closed his eyes, Ayato pulling his mask over his eyes. The light cleared, and a scatter of cards layed on the floor, Sanda and bed. Ayato removed his mask completely this time and let go of Sanda, who sat up as Ayato picked up the cards into a neat deck.
"Play with this instead." He put it onto Sanda's lap.
"..." Sanda gritted his teeth and nodded. "Could he be...? No, he couldn't..." His heart speed up as he looked at Ayato tensly, as he shuffled his deck with no emotion.
"Are you ready?" Ayato swiftly grabbed five cards. Sanda nodded.
"Stand up (the!) Vanguard!" They both exclaimed.
"Extreme Speed Dragon!!" Ayato declared.
"Iron Super Striker, Allegiance Dracokid!" Sanda replied fiercely.
"You've upgraded, just like me... Hm. Stand and draw. I ride, Demolition Dragon. Extreme Speed moves and I end."

Ayato:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

Sanda:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. Ride, Saishin and Allegiance moves!" Sanda declared. "Attack! (7000 > 12000)"
"Saishin... My old starter. You seemed to have aligned with my opponent this game. No guard." Ayato commented.
"Weirdo," Sanda mumbled. "Drive check! (Earth Pounder Super Striker, Den) Alright, a crit! Everything to vanguard! (12000 > 17000/1★ > 2★)"
"Damage check. (Endless Ambition, Thunderstorm Dragoon, Dragonic Kaiser Crimson)" Ayato shrugged.
"Turn end." Sanda smirked.