Turn 14: Developments

Yza smiled as he texted to Rukia and Shika,

Yo, you guys wanna get the squad back together?

Rukia: What, like the old days?

Shika: Probs

Yup!

Rukia: Sounds fun

Shika: im in

Rukia: Me 2

Sweet, meet me at the United Sanctuary tommorow!

Shika: Y r we going there?

cause I have some business to do

Rukia: Typical Yza

Hey!

Shika: LOL!

Yza then smiled and laughed, as he said his goodbyes before taking a well earned chocolate bar.

(Insert fvaourite vanguard theme song here)

"Yza..." Ayaza tried to wake up Yza.
"Uh... Just a few more minutes mom..." Yza groaned.
"WHAT AM I NOW?!" Ayaza exclaimed.
"My mom..." Yza yawned as he rolled over.
"You little twat, when I get through with you!!" Ayaza threatened.
"Why do I need to wake up anyways?" Yza groaned.
"Squad goals? Ring any bells?" Ayaza asked. Yza jumped up.
"HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!" Yza exclaimed.

Meanwhile at the United Sanctuary branch...
"Here, got us some smoothies to wait for Yza." Shika smiled at Rukia, handing her a smoothie.
"Thanks..." Rukia smiled as she sipped some from the straw.
"Heh, this reminds me!" Shika laughed.

Shika, Rukia and Yza were drinking smoothies to celebrate Shika's new spot on the rugby team.
"I'M SO PROUD OF YA BUDDY!!" Yza cried tears of joy as he drank the smoothie.
"Don't drink so fast, your gonna get a brain freeze!!" Rukia warned him.
"Its not that cold..." Shika mumbled.
"You haven't drank any, so you can't talk!" Rukia exclaimed.
"Gak!" Shika said as he tried to defend himself. "Sorry mum." He laughed dryly. Yza drank the whole cup and was lieing on the bleachers shivering.
"S-s-so c-c-cold!" He said as tears ran down his eyes and snot came out of his nose.
"You look like you had a harsh break up buddy." Shika laughed further as he took the first sip of his smoothie, screamed and smoke came out of his mouth as Rukia catched the falling Shika. "What... In... The... Name... Do... They... Put... These... Smoothies... In?"
"Aw c'mon!! Now I really am I like the mother of you two idiots!!" Rukia exclaimed.