Turn 11: Locks

His red hair that reached his shoulders swayed softly as he walked through the halls

His red hair that reached his shoulders swayed softly as he walked through the halls. He had red eyes and a neutral smile, with a black choker on his neck, with a white button up shirt with a silver watch on his right wrist. He had black pants and black business shoes, as he approached an apartment and knocked on the door softly.

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

Ayaza heard the knock and sighed as he put down his tea leaves and headed to the door in his pyjamas because he just took a shower. It was after school and he was practing to making tea after being taught how to make some basic ones from Rino. He unlocked the door and opened it.
"Hello?" He asked as he was greeted by the man.
"Hi. Is this where Yza Blade lives?" He asked.
"Oh my God! Its Kaiko Rimen, United Sanctuary Branch Manager!!" Ayaza squealed. "I'm such a big fan Mr. Rimen, may I please have your autograph?!" Ayaza squealed again. Kaiko sweatdropped.
"Um... Could you answer my question first?" He asked.
"Oh, yeah, this is where Yza lives. But he's somewhere else currently..." Ayaza said, going red from embarrasment.
"Its fine... May I enter and wait until he comes back?" Kaiko asked.
"Sure!" Ayaza smiled.

Yza chased Zeon in the miserable weather as Zeon laughed.
"Can you keep up?" He teased. Yza panted.
"You dick, you know I can't run!!" Yza cried as he stopped and panted heavily as Zeon watched and laughed his head off.
"Its fun to see you struggle. I wish I could pay you to do so!" Zeon laughed further.
"Grr... Gimme that!!" Yza cried.

As soon as Kaiko was inside he sat himself down on the couch, as Ayaza brought a tray of tea for them.
"I made some tea..." Ayaza said, trying not to have a heart attack for one of his heroes to be in the same room as him.
"Ah, thank you." Kaiko smiled as Ayaza put down the tray of tea and Kaiko took a cup and started to drink it.
"Sorry if its not good, I'm still new at this." Ayaza laughed.
"Its fine... Decent." He said as he took another sip. "Say, um..."
"Ayaza." Ayaza replied.
"Ayaza, do you play vanguard?" Kaiko asked. He nodded his head and showed his FiCa.
"Grade 3!" Ayaza laughed.
"Well... Why don't we have a cardfight to cut time?" He suggested. Ayaza's eyes shined with amazement.
"Yes!" Ayaza smiled.

Zeon ran and ran.
"Please... Wait!!" Yza panted as his hands were on his thighs as he looked at Zeon who ran into the forest.
"Catch me if you can!!" He cackled. Yza groaned and tried to continue to chase after Zeon. He fell on the muddy ground in total defeat as he gritted his teeth.
"Why... Why?!"
Ayato landed from jumping next to Yza as mud splattered all over him.
"Whats the big idea?!" Yza exclaimed as he looked up, seeing Ayato, hands in his jacket. "Who are you?"
"Ayato Korastacker." He replied simply. His black rabbit mask covered his face from the rain and made his voice sound different, hood up.
"Ayato? Hey, your the guy that Ayaza talked about!" Yza exclaimed.
"Yeah, yeah. I need to get that fool Zeon first." He replied.
"Why do you need him anyways?" Yza asked as he wiped off the mud. When he looked up, Ayato's black rabbit mask was on the floor. "What is he? A magician?"