Turn 7: Fire and Thunder

In the Dark Zone, a twisted grin came upon a face in the shadows

"Sir?" A voice asked.
"Huh? Oh... Just you," He replied. Blue bangs fell over his eyes, as he rested his cheek on the palm of his hand.
"The Stardust Knights have appeared before the crisis of Cray." The figure replied.
"Oh, really?" He asked.
"Yes... But their not the only one. There's also... The Ancient Flame, and the Narukami Sub-clan, Super Strikers." He replied, solemn stare at his master.
"Ancient... Flame? Super... Strikers? Hmph, two unknown clans, and a unknown sub-clan to boot." He replied, standing up from his chair, stretching his arms. "Interesting. Well, best be going now. Nobody would want to suspect me," He said, bringing out a blank slate which was a shape of a card.
"Of course." He said, before returning into the card.
"Lets go. My avatar." He smirked, before walking out, room left unlit.

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

"Ride, and attack!" Ayaza said, turning the cards sideways.
"Why you gotta do this?" Whined Ryu. "Guard with Clara!"
Just then, a ding came from the bell the shop had.
"Welcome to Card Capital. How may I help you?" Asked a lilac haired girl. She was Misaki, the owner of this fine establishment. The 17 year old teen gave a stare and stayed silent. He had brown hair, but a patch was red and covered his eyes. It was slightly soaked. He wore an aviator's jacket over a white shirt, and jeans to boot. They looked quite wet aswell, as the white scarf he had on was wrapped tightly around his neck.
"I don't need any help..." He replied, going over to Ayaza and pointing a finger at him. "I've chasing your damn ass around this city, gimme some answers!"
"Huh? Who are you?" Ayaza asked.
"Don't give me petty talk, I know what you done!" He replied.
"I honestly don't know." Ayaza said, stratching the back of his head nervously.
"Well, maybe this'll jog your memory. I'm Izo Hiiro, only user of the Ancient Flame!" Izo gave a grim stare. "I want answers, so give me them."
"Answers for what, Izo?" Ayaza replied.
"If you wont talk Ayato, then I'll have to beat you in a cardfight to make you spit it out!!" Izo retorted.
"Aya-to? Your confusing my name, which is Ayaza, with this "Aya-to" guy that I never heard of my whole life." Ayaza replied.
"How can you not?!" Izo said, in a shocked manner. "Dude, you and him look exactly like him!"
"Could this "Ayato" be your twin brother?" Ryu asked.
"Seems possible." Ayaza said. "I never knew if I had any brothers or sisters since I was left alone at such a young age..."
"Hm.. In that case, sorry for being so brash. I didn't know that you weren't this Ayato guy I was talking about." Izo apologised.
"Its okay. Actually, to make up for it, lets have a cardfight." Ayaza said, smiling.
"Fine then," Izo agreed, Ryu moved out of the way and unplugged his FiCa, as Izo plugged in his, getting set up.
"Are you ready?" Ayaza said.
"Yep. We'll be fighting in the volcanoes of Dragon Empire!" Izo replied, smirk plastered on his face.
"Ok then, stand up!" Ayaza began.
"Stand up," Izo said at the same time as Ayaza.
"Vanguard!!" They exclaimed at the same time, Izo's vanguard circle a crimson, and Ayaza's a orange-red.
"New Ember Wyvern!" Izo exclaimed.
"Lizard Soldier, Saishin!!" Ayaza exclaimed.

A red wyvern appeared, and across him was a orange dragonman.

Meanwhile, a messy blue haired boy named Backlion Demiza walked around, hazel brown eyes shining in the black rain. He wore an orange jacket with no sleeves, a black shirt with a lion's head on it underneath. His green shorts looked good with his black trainers, as he chewed on gum. He held a bag, full of items as he smiled ever so innocently yet at the same time...