Questions and Answers One-shots

Shika: Sooo... We left off the last one without any of these beautiful things. We have double, so prepare for trouble! Lets start off with the yaoi one-shot first :3

Maids, Butlers, and Cute Love (non-canon) (a Kyle x Yza one-shot~)

Yza looked unimpressively at his maid costume, his normally curled in at the side hair was straightened out and was actually pretty long.
"...w-why do I have to wear this out of all the guys?!" He asked, red faced.
"Hey, I think your pretty cute in it." Backlion winked at Yza seductively as Yza shuddered at his reaction.
"This... Is YZA?!" Ryu asked as he fell to the floor out of shock. "And that's totally my type too..." He anime cried. Unfortunately, everyone had a great idea of starting a maid and butler cafe, but unfortunately one male had to dress as a female because there weren't enough butler suits. And since Rino (the most girly out of all the guys) wasn't able to make it, they decided to see who had the most femenine hands. And that, unfortunately for Yza, was him.

Meanwhile, Rukia was taking a load of pictures while giggling. "Karma for raping me, I see~"
"You look fine in it bro, look alive!" Shika grinned.
Yza had a sour face on. "I-its not funny!"
"Tsundere maid!" Zeon called out as he sat at the table, not wearing a suit, but rather was a customer.
"SHUT UP!!" Yza exclaimed red faced as he had tears welling up in the corners out of his eyes.
"Ah Zeon, your making her upset..." Backlion frowned.
"..." Yza was silent for this craziness that was happening.
"Ok, we're gonna open soon, so everyone get ready!" Aqua exclaimed. Everyone nodded (or the team of six: Yza, Shika, Backlion, Ryu, Rukia and Aqua).
Kyle entered in shortly after their opening as he sat down. Yza looked at Kyle and sighed. "Great, I have to serve him." He walked over with a slightly angered expression. "Hello there, I'll be your maid, master." He said with a tinge of distaste in his voice.
"Oh, hello there. Can I get an iced coffee?" Kyle asked, not aware that the person was Yza.
"Of course..." Yza replied as he shivered slightly and walked away.
"She was cute." Kyle mumbled as he was suddenly interrupted by Yza slamming the coffee onto his table, the coffee spilling slightly onto it.
"Here it is, master." He said with a sour face. He didn't appreciate he was also forced to wear a bra and panties underneath the thing so there wasn't any suspicion it was actually a male if perverts tried to peek up the skirt or see through the white shirt.
"Uh, thanks?" Kyle took a sip as Yza stood there. "My names Kyle. You are?"
"Yza, you know me when I beated your ass with 8 crits." Yza replied simply. Kyle's eyes widended as he dropped his glass.
"Your the same guy?! You look... So girly and cute..." Kyle looked at Yza immediately became beet red.
"S-shut up. They just didn't have enough butler costume-" Kyle pulled Yza towards him as he suddenly stood up.
"Let's take this somewhere else, ok?" He asked him as Yza was now blushing along with being extremely embarrassed.
"W-what do you mean?" He asked, biting his lip after uttering those words.
"Let's go to my place. I need to tell you something." Kyle said.

Because of unforeseen events, I'm gonna have to cut it short here. PM me for the whole one-shot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Ships be mixed (Non-canon)

"Question," Yza took off his hoodie for the night and turned to Rukia. "Why are we going to a bar again?"
"To celebrate everyone's victory... Plus Ryu payed me a good amount of money." Rukia replied.
"Sell out!" Yza called out with a laugh.
"Hey, I'm sharing this money with you... Maybe you can afford more hentai mags and cup ramen after all." Rukia did a sly smile.
"Rukia, you are the best girlfriend ever." Yza said as he shook his head to make his hair more messy. "Let's go wild tonight!"
"Don't break everyone's ear drums, please." Rukia said with a sweatdrop as she opened the door of the hotel room.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure everyone will need eye bleach by the end." Yza winked at Rukia.
"Never do that again." They both left the room as Rukia locked it.