Turn 74: Date Gone Wrong

Kinjuzo looked at Mai with an awkward smile. "Yeah... I'm not Yza." He replied, looking at Mai who looked like her brain stopped working, as smoke came out of her mouth and her eyes became swirls.
"Kinjuzo? KINJUZO??" She shrieked as Dax charged into the room.
"Mai, are you okay?! IS HE RAPING YOU- Oh...?" He raised a brow as he saw Mai on the ground, out cold due to shock.
"...what did you do to my older sister?!" Dax shouted.
"Wait, older? She looked younger..." He mumbled. "Hang on, I didn't do anything... Crap." Kinjuzo facepalmed. Dax raised a brow.
"What is going on..." Dax sweatdropped.
"Let's just say I'm not Yza."

(Opening here)

"So let me get this straight. Yza had suppressed Dissociative Identity Disorder, and you're the result of it?" Dax said, as the two were downstairs sitting on opposite ends of a wooden kitchen table. Mai was lying on the green sofa, still knocked out.
"That's basis of it."  Kinjuzo nodded.
"God damn... You know how confusing that is?" Dax asked.
"I know right.... Yza's life is a walking shitstorm."
"And how do you know?"
"I have blurry memories." Kinjuzo sipped some green tea. "Ah, now I remember why I don't like this stuff..." He stuck out his tongue a little.
"Oh? I can get you another drink if you want." Dax said.
"Uh... Sure." Kinjuzo nodded.
"Alright, whaddya want?" Dax took the cup and emptied it into the sink, pouring the contents out and rinsing the cup. He then opened the fridge. "I've got cold and hot."
"I'd like some soya milk." Kinjuzo replied as Dax got a bottle of soya milk and handed it to Kinjuzo.
"Here ya go." Dax smiled. Kinjuzo held the cold, plastic bottle tightly.
"Thank you." He proceed to twist the cap open and started to drink straight from the bottle. A small sound was heard from the living room, as Mai slowly got up from her laying position.
"Hnngh, what happened?" She mumbled. Kinjuzo and Dax walked towards her.
"Morning." Kinjuzo waved. Mai looked around.
"Eh, Yza? What happened...?" She blinked.
"But he's not-" Dax got elbowed by Kinjuzo.
"Yeah, its me... Yza. Basically, I found you knocked out and brought you here." He lied flawlessly. Mai became dark red. Dax swallowed hard. "I'll make her Rukia's replacement... this will be perfect." Kinjuzo thought with a smirk.
"Pervert..." Mai replied as she turned away from him. Her memories were fuzzy, but she remembered him being in her room and kissing him. She simply thought it was a dream.
"Haha..." Kinjuzo laughed slightly. "But to be honest Mai... I'm madly in love with you."
Mai became surprised as Dax slowly walked away to give them space. He had a shocked face on.
"I-I-I..." Mai stammered as she looked at Kinjuzo with wide eyes, her dark red cheeks having a small amount of pink tinted on it. "...I love you too... but... what about your girl..."
"I broke up with her... Rukia isn't my type." Kinjuzo replied with a sweet smile.
"...so that means we can be together?" She said excitedly, a wide smile on her face. Kinjuzo, taking a closer look at Mai, he noticed how cute she was, and that made him slightly blush.
"Yes, we can..." Kinjuzo sat down next to her. Mai immediately latched onto him. "Wow.. this is kinda surprising."
"...s-shut up..." Mai said with a smile as she held onto her arm. "Let me have my moment."
"Yeah yeah..." Kinjuzo pecked her on the lips and smiled. "You want to go out on a date or something?" He asked. Mai nodded eagerly.
"Sure, let's go now!"
"N-now?" Kinjuzo was slightly taken back.
"...oops?" Mai replied with a nervous laugh. Kinjuzo smiled as a response.
"Alright, we can go now." Her face lit up brightly as Mai stood up, dragging Kinjuzo along side her.
"Okay, where should we go? I know a great little cafe which sells some amazing French desserts!"
"French desserts? That sounds very good..." Kinjuzo's mouth drooled a little at the thought.
"Alright, let's go!" Mai eagerly said. It was like a whole another side to the monotone girl. Kinjuzo was blown away by how excitable and eager she could get at times. Dax was in pure shock at this.
"WHEN THE HELL DID MAI GET SO BUBBLY AND ACTIVE?!" He screamed in his mind. "SHES ALWAYS SO STOIC AND QUIET! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER KINJUZO?!"
"H-hang on, I didn't bring any money!" Kinjuzo replied as Mai dragged the boy by the arms as they headed to the shoe rack.
"That's fine, I'll pay." She replied. Kinjuzo nodded.
"Holy crap, she's sticking like glue..." He sweatdropped. When the two reached the shoe rack, Mai let go to put on her shoes. Kinjuzo took this opportunity as a break from the clingy girl as he put on his black shoes. He breathed in and out, before standing up again.
"Let's go." He smiled at her. Mai nodded and held his hand gently.
"See ya, Dax."
"Later Sis! Have a good time!" He grinned and waved at her. "Also, wear protection Yza!" Kinjuzo looked at Dax.
"Sure...."
"Dax, don't say that kind of stuff." She replied sharply. Dax stuck his tongue out.
"Sowwy."
"It's fine, Mai. Lead the way!"