Authors Note

Well, there you have it.

Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Cray's Collapse is finished.

Done.

Holy crap this feels weird...

So, this is my Authors Note for the whole book I suppose. I'm not exactly sure what to say, but it's whatever, I'll go with the flow!

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has read, voted and commented on this book! It means a lot to me, seeing as you chose to read my fanfictions over the others that have come before. I'm really thankful for it! I also want to give a special thank you to these people in particular for supporting me the most during my run!

kaiishida my brudda. This one goes out for you. You read all of my crap even if it was really low-quality. Even though at the beginning we hated each other, I'm pretty happy we found peace. Good luck on your story bro.

kylethebloodedge dude, you kept reading til the very end, even if Kyle died. You are dedicated, and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read, vote and comment! Hope that your fanfiction gets a great start!

Little_Cute_Cookie you madman.... reading up to turn 80 in just 2 days. All so you could witness the finale when it comes out. Thank you so much for the covers as well!

Tsukinawa_Yukino & SoulSpirit67 for all the votes you've been giving my story. Thanks a lot!

KRX350 & Taddle_Fantasy for your crazy as fuck dares. Shits been good, and the Q n A's have been great cuz of it.

Goldinator cuz you basically helped kickstart this book by helping me with the Stardust Knight clan. Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

I would like to thank these people for their involvement, whether it'd be for characters or other stuff, here we go:

Goldinator for Sanda Tsugeki and Serena Hasegawa

Callum_Sykes49 for Ayato Korastacker

Taidanaoto_Mishiga for Rukia Takanori

ScarletFlames1 for Izo Hiiro

Kaiko_Rimen for Kaiko Rimen and Jinsei Owari

kylethebloodedge for Kyle Black and Aqua Lambros

Tsukinawa_Yukino for Aya Shinju and Kei Shinju

kaiishida for Ryuzaki Mikazuchi

Taddle_Fantasy for Hiyori Takigawa

KRX350 for Ava Kurenai, Atsuko Kurenai, Kotaro Nogami & Soundtrack

TrioMato /Stolen_Pages for Trio Mato and Tari Hanaka