Turn 56: A-LIES-Z

"

"..." Yza looked at Backlion and Rukia. "This is one sick prank you pulled on us guys." He said shakily. Something wasn't right with this Yza. It was like he was trying to cope with this.
"This isn't a prank Yza." Backlion smirked darkly as he picked up Rukia, her sitting on his arm. "This is reality."

(Insert the opening here)

"You're joking... Aren't you?" Yza raised his head to look at Backlion.
"That fucking scumbag!!" Ayaza growled in his mind, his eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed, anger resonated from the boy as Backlion seemed so carefree with his choices.
"Fuck you Backlion, what the hell did you do with Rukia?!" Ryu spat.
"Hey Rukia, this isn't real right?" Shika asked, him slightly worried.
"Everyone, shut up!" Backlion shouted as the air became tense and fell silent. "You!" He pointed at Serena. "Speak for the group. You're too calm."
"Do I have too...?" She asked in the calmest voice she could muster. Just like everyone else, she was angry, fuming, and upset.
"Do it." Backlion walked over to the girl that was sitting down, and used his foot to move her head slightly.
"Hey you bastard-!" Shika exclaimed as he was about to run in head first as a voice spoke.
"You, down!"
"Who was that?" Ayaza mumbled.
"Gavrail?" Spectral Duke Dragon walked forward.
"Yes, it's Gavrail, avatar of this girl." The voice spoke out once again. It had a slight poshness and smoothness to it.
"Come out then you coward!!" Spectral Duke Dragon roared out.
"I'm glad too then you ignorant fool!" Gavrail called out as the card in Serena's deck box flew out and turned into a large pair of black and red scissors, as white tape with green patterns on it wrapped around her arm.
"Woah..." Serena mumbled, surprised.
"Haha, can't come out can ya?! Come at me!!" Spectral Duke shouted.
"As for the King and Queen, we'll be leaving. Sayanora." Backlion grinned as the two jumped away.
"Son of a bitch!" Ryu growled. Yza stood up, not in the best state. He gulped and tried to accept the fact this was happening.
"I'm going after them..." He said, Yza running out towards where Backlion jumped off.
"Yza, no!!" Serena shouted as Gavrail forced Serena up, and white wings grew out of her back. "Hey, Gavrail, not now!!" She started to fly in the air as Gavrail controlled Serena's movements. "Dammit, YOU FOUR, STAY PUT!!"
"Why?!" Shika shouted back angrily as Yza was now off.

"This'll be fun!!" Zeon clapped.
"The sun has set. The war has begun." Ayato said as he drank his orange juice.

(Play song in the media until the chapter ends)

Yza ran through the dense forest, as the darkness covered over it like a blanket. Tears filled his eyes as he hopelessly ran through it, trying to find Rukia.
"Don't do this too me... C'mon... Don't... Don't... DON'T!!! WHY MUST THIS PAIN MAKE ME SUFFER?!" He shouted in anger, as warm, blue tears streamed down his face as he stopped to find Backlion with Rukia sitting on a tree branch.
"Oh, that was quick." Backlion smiled.
"...w-what are you gonna do with her?!" Yza shouted. "She's my girlfriend you bastard!!"

Serena was fighting Spectral Duke Dragon, the scissors clashing against his scythe, the two at a back and forth in the sky.
"Dammit...!!" Serena shouted.