Turn 63: Chronofang Tiger

Rino was in his bed, looking at the ceiling of his room in the apartment he and Wyvon shared.
"..." He kept silent, remembering the memories from the night before and what Max did to him and Wyvon.
"Hey..." Wyvon entered the room, trying to put on a smile for Rino.
"Hi." Rino said quietly, waving at him.
"I'm sorry I was so useless back there..." Wyvon admitted, his arm still slung with a cast.
"N-no, i-its okay!!" Rino replied, waving his hands at Wyvon. "Y-you tried your best to p-protect me so..."
"...trying my best didn't save you though."
"It's okay Wyvon... I-I s-swear."

(Insert opening here)

In a hospital, Ryuzaki laid there, his arm in a cast aswell.
"Awww man, I hate that Zeon broke my goddamn arm! Fuck!!" He cursed loudly.
"You're so lucky your in your own room." Payic commented as she sighed at his stupidity.
"Whatever you say, whatever you say." Ryuzaki snickered.
"What's so funny?" Payic asked, her leaning against the wall of his hospital room. Ryuzaki got out of the bed and went over to the window, opening it.
"Could you get me that box on the table, over there?" He asked. Payic nodded and walked over, getting the box. "Open it." He commanded. She rolled her eyes and took off the cover of the box, revealing a pair of glasses and a deck of cards; the top one being Prime Beauty, Amarada.
"Hang on..." She mumbled, before turning to Ryuzaki.
"Surprise! The deck is for you, as the main unit describes you after all. You're a... Prime Beauty." Ryuzaki said, sounding cool as he did so. Payic nodded with a smile.
"Really then huh... So, whose the glasses for?" She giggled.
"They're mine. Mind helping me put them on? I mean, my arm is broken after all."
"Alright then." She nodded and put down the box, before taking the glasses. Opening them up, she proceeded to slide it onto his face, before stepping back, her hands behind her back.
"Thanks. You really are my heroine." Ryuzaki said.
"You look like a nerd with glasses." Payic giggled.
"Shut up..." Ryuzaki gave a deadpan look.
"Nerdy."
"Oh yeah? Stupid potato."
"..." Payic and Ryuzaki both laughed loudly, their faces close together. As the two stopped their laughter, they both gazed at each other awkwardly, as Payic swallowed hard and grabbed onto Ryuzaki's left arm. She pulled in closer, her heart racing, her blushing. Ryuzaki let what she was doing, realising what would come next. His heart was beating fast; and as their two noses touched, a loud bang could be heard.
"WASSUP RYUZAKI, PAYIC!" Maverick shouted loudly, Payic jerking away from Ryuzaki immediately, red faced.
"Hey Maverick," Ryuzaki waved, him cursing underneath his breath.
"Hey." Payic followed up.
"Hey guys." Behind Maverick was a familiar face, Inu Blaze.
"Ah, finally!" Ryuzaki grinned. "Hey man, long time no see."
"Same to you Mr. I got out first round." Inu snickered.
"That tournament was a long time ago. Maverick, shake his hand for me okay? My right arm is broken and my left hand is busy touching Payic's ass."
"Oi!" Payic kicked Ryuzaki away.
"Anyways, welcome aboard to the Quartet Comedy Group!" Maverick cheered.
"Thanks...? Why am I needed again?" He asked.
"You faced Backlion before, and so we need some information about him." Ryuzaki explained with a dark tone.

Wyvon nodded as he said, "Alright, take some rest okay?"
"Alright... Thank you." Rino nodded as Wyvon left the room. Rino closed his eyes and sighed. Music that entered his ears couldn't soothe him, and the memories of what happened to him kept replaying. Something felt wrong, and not right. Rino opened his eyes, them glowing a bright purple colour. "What's wrong with me...?!"
"Rino!" A mechanical voice called out. He froze in his bed, gripping the sheets tightly as he heard the voice.
"Whose there...?"
"Chronofang Tiger." The answered his question, Rino's eyes flickering on and off with a swirly rainbow colour, with purple being the most prominent colour.
"Wait, as in the card in my deck...?!" Rino shouted aloud, dropping to the floor with a loud thud, before scrambling up to grab his deck case. Swiftly, he poured out the cards and rifled through the sleeved deck to find Chronofang Tiger.
"Rino!" Chronofang shouted at him, "Stop and calm down! Your heart's beating too fast!"
"S-shut up!! What the fuck are you doing in my head?!"
"Psyqualia." Chronofang explained. Rino froze once more, as he shakily picked up Chronofang Tiger.
"Psy what now?" Rino questioned him, him still shaking.
"The power to communicate to units." Chronofang explained, him chuckling straight after.
"..."
"The only person that could communicate to units without the need of Psyqualia is Yza Blade... No, Kinjuzo Takami, actually."