Turn 16: Jewels vs Chargers

Shika laughed at them and showed the deck

"G Spikes?" Yza said. "Who gave you them?"
"Kaiko," Shika replied.
"This seems shady to me..." Rukia said.
"Eh, he got an upgrade. Now lets fight!" Yza grinned.

(Insert favourite vanguard theme song here)

"You get to fight? Dude, you just did, its time for me to get some action in!!" Rukia exclaimed.
"Yeah, but I want to be the first to crush his deck!" Yza replied.
"Crushing his deck first isn't important!" Rukia exclaimed back. "You gotta be fair to me!"
"Aw don't give me that crap!" Yza exclaimed back at her again.
"Arguing like an old married couple..." Shika sighed.
"WE ARE NOT A MARRIED COUPLE!!" Yza and Rukia shouted at Shika.
"Jeez, calm down! Rukia persuade Yza with your body if you want any chance..." Shika yawned.
"I'm not a pervert!" Yza exclaimed.
"No thank you! Thats a horrible idea and you know it..." Rukia exclaimed.
"Have a game of vanguard?" Shika asked.
"Thats gonna take another good 25 minutes!" Yza said.
"Rock, paper, scissors?" Shika suggested.
"Sure, I'm game." Rukia smiled.
"Best outta 3, deal?" Yza asked.
"Sure." She smiled again.
"Ready set, go!" Shika said.
"Rock paper scissors!" Yza and Rukia exclaimed.
"Scissors!" Yza said.
"Rock!" Rukia shouted.
"Shit!" Yza cried.
"Second round, ready set, go!" Shika exclaimed.
"Rock paper scissors!" They exclaimed.
"Paper!" Yza exclaimed.
"Scissors!" Rukia yawned.
"What in the?!" Yza said.
"Best outta 3, so I win~ Your really predictable Yza, ya know that?" Rukia said happily.
"The blonde strikes down the black quickly..." Shika sweatdropped.
"Are you trying to be racist now, calling me black?!" Yza exclaimed.
"Oh hell no! 'Cause aint nobody got time for that!" Shika replied as he set up.
"Ah, lets just play already!" Rukia exclaimed.
"Calm your tits! Wait, I need to shuffle!" Shika said.
"Shuffle my ass..." Rukia mumbled.
"This is where Yza comes in to save the day!" Shika exclaimed as Yza backhanded him on the face.
"Just shut up and play." Yza said seriously.
"I'm gonna fear on you guys!" Shika said.
"Fear?" Yza and Rukia asked.
"F.E.A.R, fuck everything and run." Shika said as he started to run away as Rukia kicked him in the ballsack.
"Nope... I've been waiting over 9000 years to play, so get standing or I'll do more destruction to your children!"
"My kiwis! Who knew Rukia had a murdering side to her!" Shika cried as he dropped to the floor.
"Fiesty!" Yza said.
"Just the way you like her..." Shika said in pain. Yza took a long wooden bat out and smirked sadistically.
"Maybe you should stop with those jokes..." He cackled evilly as he shoved the bat into his ass.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!" Shika cried out in pain.

"Have you learnt your lesson?~" Yza asked.
"Yes! To never mess with you two..." He cried. "Just please... Vanguard!"
"Alright, now!" Rukia said placing two fingers on her starting vanguard.
"Stand up vanguard!!" They exclaimed.
"Dreaming Jewel Knight, Tiffany!" Rukia exclaimed as her vanguard circle expanded light blue.
"Mecha Trainer!" Shika said in pain as his vanguard circle expanded dark green.

Mecha Trainer appeared on a rugby stadium, opposite to a young girl with long white hair, and wearing silver and blue armour, holding a gigantic sword.