1.12: Crystal Blue

Running through the maze of lockers with a near dead assassin was something neither boy believed they would be doing that night; but here they are because they both decided they wanted to be really stupid and call upon the Alpha. Sliding their way around a locker Scott held an unconscious Miya in his arms trying to catch a look at the Alpha. Stiles however stared down at an unconscious Miya as she laid limp in Scott's arms, her top was now soaked with black blood while the blood was also coming out from the edge of her lips. Knowing they needed to get her somewhere she could heal properly Stiles tapped lightly on the locker soft enough that the alpha hopefully wouldn't hear. Staring bewildered at Scott nodded his head in the direction behind Stiles signalling for him to go.

Racing around the edge both boys soon made their way to a closed in hallway. "Ok, we have to do something." Stiles said quickly.

"Like what?"

"I don't know; hurt it, mental anguish it or something." Backing up closer to the door both boys breathing had become rigid. The slightest sound made the boys jump back behind the door that they were now using as a shield. Neither of them had any other idea's and they were becoming more desperate by the second.

Staring into the room beside them though an idea sparked in Stiles' head. Feeling around in his pocket he pulled out his car keys. Hushing Scott as he asks what Stiles was about to attempt; Stiles throws the keys through the door before shoving Scott backwards so he was standing behind the door. The pounding of feet alerted them to the fact that the alpha had taken the bait and was now chasing to where the sound of the keys was echoed. As the alpha ran in Stiles threw himself into the door slamming it closed with him leaning heavily against it. Yelling at Scott to find something to prop up against the door; Scott places Miya upon a desk before shoving it in front of the door. Jumping back from the sudden growl of the alpha both boys jumped back as he attempts to claw it's way out.

Smiling at each other at the thought that they were now safe, Scott's ear finally attuned to the three heartbeats surrounding them. "Stiles, I can only hear 3 heartbeats." Scott breathed getting closer to Miya's body. Stiles places his ear closer to her mouth but instead of her warm breath tickling his ears there was nothing but the cold still air between them.

"She's not breathing!" Stiles rushed out practically throwing the torch onto the cabinet. Looking anxiously at the girl; Stiles glances up at his friend. "Alright, you start 15 compression's."

"Isn't it 30?"

"Just do it!" Stiles yells, looking at the girl trying to find a better way of doing the next step. As Scott got to 15 Stiles tilts the girls head back, blocks her nose and and just as he lets out a breath Miya lunges up gasping for air. Both boys bolt backwards scrambling back on their butts as she slowly took deep pain filled breathes. Placing a hand on her stomach blood was now dry but black goo was still dripping from the corners of her mouth. Glancing to each boy she closed her mouth a quick nod as a thank you.

Her heart beating a mile a minute caused the Alpha to stir and slam itself against the door. Jumping back so that she now was at the edge of the cabinet; in progress she also managed to turn herself around so that she now faced the door with her eyes wide in bewilderment. Peeling her eyes away she glanced between both boys as her mouth went a gape.

"We should go." Miya murmured taking hold of Stiles' shoulder and helping herself onto the floor. At the same time Scott made a mad jump across the cabinet hoping to not be seen by the alpha. Taking her arm; Scott once again heaved Miya up into his arms beginning to head towards the door. "Stiles let's go!" She insisted.

"I just want to get a look at it." He insisted back holding his hands out in defence.

"Are you crazy?!" Scott murmured back to him.