2.15 Poor Little Hunters

Miya steadily tapped her foot as she waited at the Rave's site; Stiles had told her he would be a few minutes late but it had been way over 10 minutes by now. She was starting to worry and that meant she was extra high on guard at that point in time. When she finally saw Stiles' Jeep pull up in front of the warehouse, she was rushing her way over to him.

"Hey... you alright?" She questioned following Stiles round to the back of the Jeep where he had stored the Mountain Ash. Miya looked over at Scott questionably before he shook his head that he didn't know what was going on. She looked back at the boy with worry before she shooed Scott away, telling him she would cover it. Stiles' eyes were red and his face was puffy as if he had been crying.

He shook his head, mumbling that he was fine; but before he could take the Mountain Ash out Miya had gripped his wrist and turned him around. Her eyes scanned over his face, before she felt his arms wrap around her waist and she was pulled in close to him.

He was sniffing and she felt small tears start to wet her hair. "Stiles..." She whispered pressing her hand against the back of his head.

"I got him fired... I got my dad fired." He whispered holding her tighter.

"It's going to be alright Stiles. They're not going to be able to function without him for very long; and as soon as they start crashing and burning, they're going to be begging him to go back." She murmured into his hair.

She waited until he pulled away from her before she put on a light smile and cupped his face; wiping away the tears with her thumbs. Leaning up on her tip toes she kissed both cheeks, where tears still remained. "No more tears."

"No more tears." He reassured pulling away with a light smile and heading to the back of the Jeep and taking hold of the other bag. "Can you grab the other bag?"

"No. Remember you have to do this alone." She shrugged.

"Okay, this plan is really starting to suck." 

The familiar scent of werewolves overlapped with hunter raged through her nostrils, mixing with the sound of gunshots echoed around the area.

"No. Not here." Miya hissed as she watched Stiles start to pour out the Mountain Ash. As the gunshots got louder, Miya shook her head and unleashed a horrific growl, before she shot forward towards the sound of the gunshots; her feet hitting the ground with a thud against the cement every time.

"Miya? Miya?!" She could hear Stiles distant yells in the background, but she didn't stop. The plan would only work if the Argents didn't interfere and the way things were going, Chris would end up right in the middle of a death fight.

She could see the bright sparks of the bullets bouncing of metal and when closer Miya could see the backs of the hunters shooting at the werewolves. Pushing herself harder Miya, jumped onto the back of the closest hunter, jumped over his shoulders with a hard kick back into his head and landed in front of Chris Argent. All the guns stopped at once, the hunters staring at the teenager.