2.11 Get Typing Stilinski

"You know this is incredibly stupid right?" Miya questioned, as she watched Stiles unlock the van with sandwiches in hand. Stiles had left Miya in charge of Jackson when he went to get them each something to eat. Coming back though Scott had left Stiles with the job of telling Jackson exactly what was going on.

"Yes, I know."

"Then why are we bothering?"

"Because, Scott believes he should at least know what he is," Stiles explained as he heaved the door open, not allowing her to make any comment in reply. Stiles sat across from an angered Jackson while Miya sat herself against the closed door.

"Okay, we got you som-"

"Let me out now!"Jackson demanded attempting to lunge at Stiles but found it difficult due to the handcuffs chaining to the floor.

"You know, I put those pants on you, alright buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day." Stiles replied slamming the backpack down beside Miya. She was watching the interaction carefully in case she was forced to take further measures, in making sure Stiles didn't get hurt.

Deciding it was best to stop the conversation before Stiles riled Jackson up an further, Miya cut in; "We're doing you a favour."

Jackson's head whipped in her direction, practically seething as she sat perfectly still, watching them. She looked perfectly normal as her eyes fluttered from one person to another.

"This is helping me?" He questioned, trying to shove the handcuffs in her face. Making it worse Miya just smiled, slightly nodding her head.

"You're killing people. To death!" Stiles exclaimed.

"And until either we or Chloe and Lucille figure out a way to stop you, its best you stay here," Miya concluded, leaning back harder onto the door.

"Sorry; now do you want the ham and cheese or the turkey club?" Stiles asked pulling out two sandwiches while throwing a chicken and mayo at Miya. She smiled unwrapping the sandwich and taking a bite out of it, while Jackson seethed.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?"

"Uh, well... not if they don't think anything's wrong," Stiles said throwing the sandwich at Jackson and taking out Jackson's phone. Miya snatched it from his hands looking at the messages he had been sending to his parents.

"Smart," she replied.

~

"A what?" Jackson asked peering bewildered at the brunette who now sat staring up at the ceiling, her eyes closed. Stiles had gotten himself comfortable by resting his feet on top of the other steel bench. Stiles and Miya had been trying to explain exactly what had been going on with him, yet he didn't seem to trust what they said.

"A Kanima, like a lizard; scales included."

"Yeah, and um your claws have this liquid which paralyse people."

"Thanks for that." Miya mumbled sarcastically, her face seeming to be carved into a permanent scowl at the moment.

"And you have a tail," Stiles continued ignoring the last comment.

"I have a tail?"

"Yeah, you do."

"Does it do anything?" Jackson asked and although he acted serious Miya felt that they were basically being mocked.

"Yeah, paralyse and strangle people." Both stopped looking at the brunette assassin in wonder, of how she would actually know what the tail could do since only a few days ago she seemed to have no idea what Jackson was. "I've seen one in action... well half of one." She concluded, the scowl lightening as she remembered battling and watching a Kanima hybrid only a few months ago.