1.15 Murderous glares

The light of Derek Hales Camaro blared down the on the street ahead as it roared down the alley with a black SUV right behind it. The screeching of wheel against the floor as they turned the corners scared numerous small rodents that lurked the area.

"He's on foot heading into the Iron Works." Chris Argents voice erupted through the hand held phone next to Kate's ear.

"Did you say on foot?" The confirmation from Chris baffled her. "Running?"

"Yes, running!" Hanging up Kate stared at the Black Camaro she was chasing through the alley.

"Then who the hell's driving his car?"

"Faster?"

"Much Faster!" Stiles voice cut through the mayhem as Scott sped through the alley. Miya's head stayed glued to the back of the window, she knew she should of taken the wheel.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles said nervously staring out the back window.

"If I go any faster, I'll kill us." Scott exasperated as he tried to keep his eyes on the road and off the spastic boy beside him. Looking into the rear view mirror Scott was met with a murderous look from Miya.

She slowly lean't forward put her hand placing her hand on his knee and with a sickly sweet smile said; "Pedal to the metal." before pressing his knee down to go faster.

"Uh, they're gone." Both Scott and Miya whipped their heads round instantaneously to look out the back window where there so no black SUV in sight. Leaning over Stiles clumsily gripped onto the police radio to turn it on.

"All unit's, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." Making a quick decision Scott turned the wheel to do a U-turn as Stiles and Miya hung onto the seats. Flicking her foot up onto the seat Miya quickly took the gun out from her boot, checking the number of rounds it had left.

"Stiles you need to get back here." Miya rushed out to make sure he was in there before Derek had to enter. As he entered the back seat he sat stunned watching her inspect the weapon in her hands.

"Wait, I thought you didn't use guns."

"I don't usually; this is your dad's." She replied quickly putting the gun back in its place. "Will he notice it missing?"

"As long as we get it back in time, no." He said quickly as she gave brief nods. Arriving at the the Iron Works just before Kate, the sound of gunshots filled the air. "Get in!" She yelled earning the wolf's attention. Instantly he jumped to his feet racing towards the car. As soon the door shut Scott took off in a flurry of panic as Stiles and Miya prayed Scott's driving wouldn't be the reason they died that night.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott yelled over the sound of ricocheting bullets.

"Dammit I had him!" Derek shouted slamming his hand into the armrest; ignoring Scott's demand.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles questioned leaning through the seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and then the freaking police showed up!"

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles piped in, trying to defend his father and the men that worked with him. But was instead glared at intensely by Derek; to which he slowly leaned backwards away from Derek during his outburst.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek spat at Scott moving his murderous look towards him.

Derek was right, after Scott threw Derek under the bus like that it not only made Derek's life a lot harder but it made Miya's job immensely harder. They were lucky Miya wasn't brought in as a suspect for assisting him.