2.5 De-stress

After the events of the day, Allison wasn't sure what was happening that night; whether Miya would be turning up or if she would completely skip out on what Stiles and Scott had planned. She didn't wast her to though, she wanted her to come and realise that no one blamed her for what happened and that they were still her friends. She knew though after a chat with MIya that, that would be harder for the brunette to realise.

Miya stood by one of the tree's near Allison's house attempting to psych herself up to speak with the brunette who has refused to speak with her for the last 12 hours. Shaking her head Miya stepped back slowly before running forward and pushing herself up onto the roof.

Tapping on the window she was met with the dim light of Allison's bed lamp turning on. She watched the brunette step out of bed in shock staring at her as if she was seeing a ghost. Allison was in shock as she stared at the brunette who smiled sheepishly from outside the window. Getting out of the bed she looked down the slight walkway to make sure her parents hadn't seen the light and made her way to the window.

"What are you doing here? If my parents see you-"

"They'll kill me, believe me I know." Miya sighed stepping into the room awkwardly through the window. "Allison I need you to know something." Allison watched the brunette walk over to her bed continuing to talk as she did so. "I came here originally... It was to help Derek hunt down the Alpha. I'm an assassin for the supernatural or some like to call me a mercenary; but that's not the point. I came here for the Alpha; what I didn't expect was to create a friendship." She sighed rubbing the back of her head she stood from the bed repeatedly pacing around the room, unsure exactly why she was saying all this or even what she was saying exactly.

"I've been taught to manipulate people so they believe whatever I want them to and at first that was what I did with you and Lydia. That... didn't exactly work as you both found a way to let down all the wall I had been taught to create as a child." She sighed ad sat back on the bed one final time, rubbing her hands together profusely. "What I'm trying to say is that; yes at the beginning I did manipulate you for my own purpose of completing the mission but you also had an effect on me and I don't want to lose that friendship with you or Lydia."

"You tried to kill Kate and my family."

"Only because they got in the way. I was hunting a werewolf in New York that had apparently refused to pay back some pack. Either way I was after him and Kate came looking for the same one, but decided she would take me out as well. I didn't kill her but I hurt her and later went back to kill her men as a warning; which is why she wanted to kill me."

"So you kill people?"

"Only the ones I'm told to." Allison looked at the brunette sitting on her bed. Everything she had just told her being processed to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Sitting down on her bed beside her, Allison put one hand around her friend holding her close and resting her head on her shoulder.

"I believe you. You've always been so closed off that I'm not actually surprised about what you've been hiding." Allison laughed, causing Miya to laugh slightly, pulling the other brunette closer with her arms so that they were closer. Allison realised how much it took for her to tell her everything and honestly she didn't blame her. After Kate had told her about the her killing people she thought Miya was a monster for a little while, forgetting how closed off the girl really was.

The tapping on Allison's window startled herself and Lydia out of their dazed off states. Seeing the brunette's figure knelt in front of her window had Allison practically jumping for joy. Running over to her door she gently shut it as Lydia opened up the window allowing her into the room. "Why'd you come through the window?" Lydia asked staring at her bewildered while the brunette slid into the room.