2.3 Sheriffs Station

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison questioned Lydia as the three walked up the pathway towards the front of the school. Stiles had dropped Miya off that morning as he headed to lacrosse training with Scott, whilst Miya waited for Allison and Lydia to arrive that morning. Miya had been worrying most of the morning if Lydia would be coming or if she had slipped back into the coma she was previously in.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying; 'we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.'"  Lydia shrugged turning to the two girls as they looked at her skeptically. "But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Stopping at the top of the stairs the girls chuckled at their friend. It would be Lydia that found a positive like that in the situation she had been in.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Please. It's not like any of my family are serial killers." Lydia shrugged it off pushing the doors open and walked into the school. Miya stood shocked for a moment realising it was in good fun, but the was she said it so easily as if it just rolled off her tongue. Miya blinked a couple time before gazing over at Allison who stood looking at her just as shocked. Miya smiled hooking onto the curly brunette's arm and dragging her inside laughing.

That was until they noticed practically the whole student body now stood staring at the three; specifically Lydia. Rumours had been flying around the school since people had found out Derek was running around Beacon Hills with a target on his back. Rumours flew around about what Miya could actually be at the school for, she learnt to handle it; and then the rumours about Kate and Allison started up Allison had Scott, but Lydia had practically no one to rest against and use as support. So Miya gently let go off Allison's arm and walked up beside Lydia. "What? Haven't any of you seen a girl lose nine pounds?" She mocked rolling her eyes at the student body gawking in the hallway.

"It's obviously the nine pounds." Allison whispered appearing on the other side of Lydia. Letting out a breathe Lydia smiled at the girls linking her arm with Miya's and dragged her through the hallway; Miya gripping onto Allison's before being hastily dragged away.

~

"So, Derek turned Isaac Lahey?" Miya summarised walking into Chemistry in front of Scott and Stiles. As soon as the two boys had entered the school they had scrambled their way to the brunette assassin to explain what was going on. Shaking their heads in agreement of what she had said Miya stopped at the desk behind them. "Well that explains things." She mumbled placing her books down in front of her.

"Explain things? Explains what?" Stiles asked frantically attempting to sit in his seat but remained looking at the girl.

Sighing Miya looked up at the two; "When I went to talk to Derek about Jackson he asked me to help train his Beta's, to help them survive." She explained rubbing her hands against the white cardigan that was draped around her body. She didn't think it was the best idea teaching them to survive however at that moment it was the only option she had it they wanted to an inside person watching over Derek and his Beta's.

Mr Harris suddenly walked into the room alerting the three to finally look ahead to the board and away from their conversation; knowing Stiles and Scott though they weren't going to leave it; and that was exactly how it continued. "Why would Derek choose Isaac?"

"Peter told me if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you. Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving." Stiles assumed glancing between Scott and Miya hesitantly.

"Pretty much, the younger one is the more likely they'll survive, but they also have to be mentally strong." The brunette confirmed still writing down the notes that Harris was writing upon the board.