Chapter 6

AN: Damn Justin beiber and his new song heart breaker... jeez it was pretty good.

any directioners... no...no...no....YES! OMG did you hear the leaked song oh mah gawd I freaked out! anyways back to the story enjoy the drama!

"Hun if it's bothering you so much just confront him." "Like how?" "I don't know text him." "But he can always delete the text and say he never got it." "Call him?" "He can send me straight to voice mail." "Bitch how the fuck am I supposed to know!"

Right now Jen and I are at my place having a sleepover. "I've got it! I'll just confront him!" "Yeah and where are you going to do that." Jen barked back. "I can try to text him and ask to meet up somewhere." "At twelve o'clock in the morning, yeah I don't think so." "Jen he told me to call or text him for sex." "And?" "I can trick him." "Oh. Yeah that actually sounds like a good idea actually." "Yeah so what should I text him?" "Say hey baby me and you go do the dirty winkie face." "Okay that's too straight forward." "I'm horny?" "Oh I know! How about hey." "That's perfect Jen!" Why didn't I even think of that? "See even if I'm blonde I'm still smart." She said smiling. "Jen you're a fake blonde. You're actually a ginger." "Shhh no one needs to know!" I chuckled and looked at my phone.

hey (sent at 12:18 AM)

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... That's all I feel like I've been doing.

wat do u want (Sent 12:47 AM)

Should I wait a few minutes to make it seem like I'm busy? "Well?" "He texted me." 'What did you say?" "I don't know if I should text right away or wait a few to make it seem like I'm busy." "God Alex you're such a girl text him now!"

wanna meet up? (Sent 12:49 AM)

whre? (Sent 12:51 AM)

park (Sent 12:53 AM)

thts fine. (Sent 12:54 AM)

"Alright bitch we're going to the park." I said grabbing my keys. "Yay." Jen said sarcastically. We headed downstairs to go to my car and go find Ryder was the mission.

After ten minutes of driving we made it to the park. "You're gonna wait while I go talk to him." "Why can't I be there?" "He doesn't know I told you." "Well I wanna listenn in so roll down the window." "Go hide in the backseat it's not noticeable." "Okay, girl good luck." I shut my door and waited for Ryder.

Not after a long truck came by cruising and no other than Ryder Colts walked out with him and his god like body. "Couldn't wait a day without me?" He said strolling up smirking. "We need to talk." "Oh here we go." I looked at him blankly. "Well c'mon I didn't come here for you to stare, start talking." "Why?" "Why what?" "Why'd you leave?" "Why wouldn't I." "I mean I just thought..." "Thought what? I cared for you?" I nodded my head slowly and looked up. "Look I have no interest in you like that. You're worth anything to me but a good fuck." "Why'd you sleep with me if you knew I was a virgin?" I ask biting my lip trying to hold back my tears. "I was horny. Needed something new. Saw you and just had to put you under my check list." "So that's it huh? I was nothing but a piece of meat to you." "Exactly. You were easy to bang and easy to ditch. Glad you understand." He said smiling. This guy is a sick prick. "You're a fucking ass you know that!" I yelled. "Who in the actual fuck do you think you are!" "You wanna know... I'm Ryder Colts." I laughed bitterly at his statement. "No, you know who I think you are?" "I'm all ears." "I think you are a pig who would fuck anything with holes. Your life is worthless. You make girls feel like trash. You reel them in and dump them. I think you're a low life scumbag." "And I think you're an easy girl who has no self respect." I smacked him across the face hard, really hard.

"Don't tell me what I have and don't have you son of a bitch!" Jen came running out of my car to hold me back from doing anything else. She grabbed me and pushed me to my car. When we got into the vehicle I sat in the passenger seat and cried. I cried for god knows how long but it was a long time. "I.... I... can't be-believe he used me!" I whaled. "Oh honey don't shed those tears for that ass. Think what you said, he's a pig." "A pig that I gave my innocence to!" I broke into another fit of sobs. This is going to be a long weekend.

aw poor Alex. he really knows how to make a girl feel low. :/ anyways fan comment and vote!

thanks for reading the drama!