Chapter 48

So if any of you do enjoy 5sos fan fiction both my best friend and I have came together and are in the process of making a 5 seconds of summer purge story. She writes for Calum and Luke I write for Ashton and Michael. So you should check it out. Oh yeah and check out her profile @minnieclifford and check out her story. Thanks (: oh yeah and calums penis ayee?(; ahahha I've been laughing all night I'm sorry enjoy.x

A week later Ryder and I were sprawled across his living room couch.

"You know you're gonna kill me with this amount of laziness right?" He questioned stuffing his face with pretzels.

I shrugged not really caring making myself a triple decker Oreo.

"Triple? What is the third stuffing part for the baby." I nodded and smiled. "Making sure he's chubby are we?" I stared in shock and laughed. "Am not, mommy is just making sure he gets fed well. I mean I am feeding for two." "I wish I could have that excuse." I smirked and ate my Oreo.

"Do we have any plans today." Ryder's mom said walking down the steps. "Um sit here and watch Keeping Up With The Kardasians." Ryder hollered.

"Sounds fun, I'm going to steal your girlfriend." She said taking my hand. "But Mom she's my girlfriend." Ryder whined. I stuck my tongue out at him and slipped on my flip flops.

I started exiting the house when I remembered I needed to do something important.

I waddled my way back to the living room and kissed Ryder on the cheek. And waddled my pregnant butt back up the steps.

"So what's the plan for today." I questioned. "Pick up a few things for Ryder. Like presents and party stuff." "Is he going to be home when we come back." "No I called his cousin up today and had him stop by and pick him up." I nodded my head.

"Do we have any idea of what we need?"

All yesterday Ryder was working with his dad at the shop so it gave us time to invite some people.

So far we've gotten a majority of his friends that said yes, some maybes, and a few no's but not too many.

"Well plates, cups, party streamers. Anything the screams party!"

I laughed and nodded.

"Also we need to get him gifts. I mean I know he'd probably want money but I like to give him a hard time and buy him things he actually needs. And I thought since he's been working with his dad he's got enough money that will last him for awhile." I agreed.

I sat there for a minute thinking of what I could get him. I sat there kind of clueless. The only thing I know he likes for sure is that he likes to see me naked.

I started thinking harder. I mean I always could get him a new foot ball for the season but that seems so cliché. Or a new lacrosse stick. That could work. Or I could buy matching tops for him and Shawm. I smirked at the thought. I wonder if he would wear it.

I shook my head unbuckling my seat belt and getting out of the car. Whatever catches my eye will do.