Chapter 68

I still have yet to watch Ryder play any sport. After the little incident with Jen and that douche Jen was kicked out, suspended even. I mean at least it's only suspension and not her being expelled. We had to sit in the principals office after school hours on that Friday night. It really sucked.
I hadn't pumped in nearly three hours which resulted into my top becoming damp and a clear view of my breasts leaking, yeah not fun at all.
"This fucking sucks, I shouldn't be here." Jen groaned sitting on the couch next to me. Since she's suspended she promised me she'd babysit Shawn for the night while Ryder and I go on a date. "If you didn't attack the asshole you wouldn't be here." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Yeah but I didn't agree to this." "That's right, you promised. After I leaked so much in front of Mr. Cambell." I stated grimincing. "How long are you staying out for?" "Were just going out for dinner, we should be back home soon." "Ugh can I at least call Brian and have him come over?" "I don't care, just take care my child." "My godson!" And with that I closed the front door making my way towards Ryder's truck. 
There he was leaning against it sexy as ever. I swear he gets more attractive by each day. "Take a picure it'll last longer." Ryder stated lifting his hands in the air. I oulled my phone out opening the camera button and raised it towards him. "Really?" He questioned laughing. "Smile." I commanded grinning. He rollee his eyes smiling and give the biggest toothy smile. With a coupke picutes taken I put my phone away and trailed up to him. "You're looking good tonight." He said brining me under his grasp and planting a kiss on my forehead. I blushing looking away.
"Well let's get going. Shall we?" He questioned opening the passgenger door. "We shall." I said climbing inside the truck.
I squeaked once i felt Ryder's hands on my bottom and pushing me inside the truck. "Thought you needed a hand?" I laughed out loud shaking my head. "Easy there, tiger." Ryder chuckled and shut the door.
He climbed inside the drivers seat and looked over at me with a raised eye brow. "You ready for the night of your life?" He questioned with a smirk. "That depends, what do you have planned?" "Hmmm I was thinking about getting some sushi since we didnt Friday night. And letting the road take its course from there." "Sounds good to me." And with that a great night had begun.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
"You're sure we won't get caught?" I questioned looking out the windows. "Trust me, we'll he tine now climb on." He demanded grabbing me by the hips. I squealed in the act and looked around once more. "We're fine." Ryder said trying to rush into it. "I just don't want to get caught." "Babe, we're going to be fine." "We've never done this before." "Alex, we're not the first peoole to ever have car sex." "Yeah but i never have." "You're fine, I know what I'm doing." I rolled my eyes finally caving in.
I hunched myself up a little so I could slip off my panties. I fung them in the back seat cringing when they hit Shawn's car seat.
I lifted myself to grab them and place them away from his chair and Ryder slipped his pants off in the process. I could feel my cheeks turn tomatoe red once I felt his lower region brush against me.
"You ready?" He questioned. I sure as hell could tell he was... "As ready as I'll ever- oh!" I exclaimed outloud. I cuffed my mouth shut when he began thrusting. I began to hide my hitched breath in my palm but that once stopped when Ryder yanked my hand away. "Be loud, I want to hear you. I'm tired of quiet sex." With that I threw my head back and moaned so, so loud.
"That's it, baby. Just like that." Ryder said gripping my hips working his magic. I panted tangling my hands in his hair and began to roll my hips to the motion.
"Keep going." He said looking at me above him. I whimpered as I felt the euphoria building up inside of me. I cried out when I felt the sting of one of his enormous hands swatting my behind.
He moaned out loud when i started grinding my hips faster which brought him to pick up the pace as well. "Ryder I-" Before I could even finish my sentence I felt the jolts of him coming undone inside me.

Oh shit.

....im sure you figured that was eventually going to happen but boom! He once again came inside of her! Is there going to be a baby two? Who the fuck knows! Anyways sorry its sort of short. My wifi went down while typing and my laptop didnt save what I oriogonally had and I had to type it on my phone. So sorry! Also another sex scene bc i dont really ever write about sex and its a normal, natural, and healthy thing to do so enjoy!