PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM DISAPPOINTED. Not necessarily by any of you per say, but it could be. So this is a friendly reminder to all of you. I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WRITING THIS STORY. I HAVE ZERO PROBLEM WITH PREATH IN GENERAL. However, NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INVADE TOBIN AND CHRISTEN'S PRIVACY ON SM OR ANYWHERE. NO EXCUSES. Some of you may have seen the snap from Christen's cousin of Tobin. HE GOT BOMBARDED WITH PEOPLE ASKING IF PREATH WAS REAL. Like come on guys. Have the common decency to NOT ATTACK CHRISTEN'S FAMILY WITH PRIVATE QUESTIONS. COMMON SENSE! The more and more you continue to bring up the ship to them, the more and more they are gonna become uncomfortable just being around each other. IS that what you want to achieve? Because I hate to break it to you, but Preath is NOT REAL UNTIL OTHERWISE STATED BY TOBIN AND CHRISTEN. It is disgusting, some of the comments on their SM's, and it is absolutely HORRIBLE that Christen's cousin's snap got bombarded with crazy fans asking about his cousin's dating life... Honestly, teammate relationships don't happen that often, because if there is a falling out, it impacts the whole team. I am not blaming any of you, however if you are one of those people, PLEASE STOP. It's not okay, nor is it appropriate. Please please please don't make them uncomfortable. It is not cool guys. Not cool. 

I am sorry for the rant, but it needed to be said. I'll probably be updating in a few days. Thanks for all your reads and votes and comments. I appreciate them all, and I am sorry again.