Kiss and tell

"Marilyn?" I said later that night. He wrapped his arms around me in bed. We couldn't see anything, because it was the middle of the night. "Yes, baby?" He asked. I turned over to face him even though I couldn't see shit. "That guy...I...I kissed him..." His arm tightened around me. "Its okay. You were drunk. Everybody does it. " I put my hand on his face, and outlined every feature I could feel. I felt his soft lips without bunches and bunches of lipstick on. I felt his eyes. Without the mascara and fake eyelashes. I felt his nose. His jaw line. His wonderful face. "I love you. No matter what I do. I stopped kissing him, because I felt guilt. I wanted you to be him kissing me. I stopped not because I knew it was wrong, but because I loved you. I always will." I said in a whisper. I cuddled up close to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled me closer and kissed my head. "I love you too leonna. Always." We stayed like this and then I said, "sing to me Marilyn." He rubbed my back. "What do you want me to sing baby?" I shrugged and he chuckled. "Ok. I'll think of one." He laid there for a second then his voice broke out into a wonderful tone of amazingness. "Sweet dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree? Traveled the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused." His voice was like an angels lullaby. As he sung sweeter my body relaxed and I fell to sleep in his loving arms...

**************************
Very sorry this is so short and I promise I'll make it up...
Its just some things have been going on and I haven't had time to write. So this was the best I could do. I swear I'll make the next chapter twice as long tho!!! Love you!!! Bye😘❤😘❤