Bad decisions #765

Song of the day-"Mobscene"

I got a text from Sam when I woke up the next morning. Yes, me and Sam still texted. Yes, Marilyn knew this. No, Marilyn didn't check my texts. Yes, Marilyn believed I wasn't cheating on him.

Sam: hey beautiful

Me: you know what I said about that. Don't call me that.

Sam: you're right I'm sorry...Wanna go hang out today? You can bring Mr. Manson along if you want.

Me: yea sure. Where you wanting to go?

Sam: there's a party tonight. It's not a party, party like we usually go to, it's just a regular party.

Me: yea sure why not? I'm bored anyway. But Marilyn has to work today. I don't think he can make it. I'll ask him if I can go.

Sam: you have to ask for permission? That kinda sucks.

Me: not if you love someone and you want them to trust you.

Sam: lol I'm just kidding love. 

I turned off my phone and put it on the night stand beside the bed. Marilyn wrapped his arms around me as I turned around to face him. "Was that Sam?" He asked. I nodded and yawned. His hand fell on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and he kissed my neck. "You know," Marilyn began. "That I am a very jealous man, baby?" I bit my lip and nodded as he sucked at the skin on my neck. "And," he started again, torturing me with his eyes, "You know that I love all your attention on me." He stared down at my boobs and grinned. His fingers pried to get my shirt down lower and he bit his lip. I smacked his hand away and laughed. His hand still didn't move from their spot. I pushed him off and I laughed. "You're so weird Marilyn." His mouth came in contact with my neck. "But you love weird don't you, baby?"

His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. My tummy was a little bit in the way and we laughed. "Baby's kickin'" I whispered in his ear. I felt his hand come on my stomach. "You sure you'll be okay with Sam today? Cuz if you want me to go then I will. That is if you don't feel comfortable..." He looked down. "You can come if you want. I would like it if you did come," I smiled at him. His eyes came up to mine and he smiled back at me. "Okay, baby." His lips fell on mine and I wrapped my arms around him. I sat on his lap and he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I loved his kisses. They felt absolutely amazing. It sent shivers up and down my spine every time we kissed or...anything else. "Mmm..." I moaned in his mouth as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. His hands moved down to my hips as he ground me into him. He had a boner five ways down the street and back.

"I was wondering," he began as he kissed my neck, teasingly. "If you are willing to do me a favor..." I moaned as he bit my neck and grabbed my breasts. My nails dug into his back and he cursed. "What is your proposal?" I moaned out. He whispered something naughty in my ear and I gasped. "Marilyn you nasty little boy." I bit my lip and he nipped my earlobe. "Naw never mind. I'm starving." He said and got up off the bed. I smacked my lips and put my head on my pillow and sighed.

He took off his clothes. Doing it very slowly on purpose. I turned to my side and watched. I smiled as he turned around to look at me. "You like what you see?" He said with his hands held up. I laughed and put a hand over my face. I was probably blushing to high heaven and back. He slowly walked up to me and took my hand. "I'm gonna take a shower. Come with me." He winked at me and I almost died of happiness. I moaned and turned over. "Nooooo! You rapist!" He laughed and fell on the bed beside me. "But you love this rapist." He said as he got on top of me and kissed my neck. My eyes fluttered as he rubbed my body up and down. "Ugh. You're such a tease..." I moaned out. "Mmmhhh..." He bit my neck a little bit. I moaned out and wrapped my legs around his naked waist. "Baby you're hard." I whispered to him in his ear. "Come take a shower with me." He almost growled it. "Mmhh okay baby."