Back home

After two long months in the hospital, I finally got to go home. Me and Marilyn still hasn't been together, but I did accidentally kiss him once. I got so angry and kissed him out of nowhere. He looked shocked, but he smiled when I pulled away quickly. "I shouldn't have done that..." I muttered to myself. He smiled and was about to kiss me again, but I stopped him. I still couldn't really forgive him. I just wasn't ready.  He understood I guess. So he stepped back and cleared his throat, looking at the ground.

But yeah. I'm here. I'm clean of cutting. For right now, at least. And I wanted sex. I haven't had anything good in a while and sex was on my list. When Marilyn took me to his house, that night I told him we could sleep together in the same bed. He asked me if I was sure and I said yes. I put on lacy, black panties and a bra that went with it. I didn't wear anything else. His back was turned to me in the bed, do I crawled up next to him and laid down. I bit my lip. I don't think this is a good idea...

My hand crawled up his back and to his neck. He froze in his place. I wrapped my arm around his waist and nuzzled my face into his back. He was still kind of frozen but he put his hand on top of mine and curled his fingers around my fingers. Man, this felt so good. Being with him again. Sleeping in the same bed as him. Being half naked and vulnerable, All just for him. "M...Marilyn." I whispered. "Yeah?" He said turning his head a bit towards me. "Nothing. I...I just wanted to hear your name." I unwrapped my arm from him and turned around and squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to hear his comment.

I felt as he turned around to face me. "Nice panties..." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together. His hand wrapped around my waist this time. "Leonna. Can I...can I um...." He sighed. "Can I make love to you?" I opened my eyes. I turned around a little bit to face him. It was dark, but I could still see his beautiful face. I slowly nodded.

He breathed in a breath, like he was nervous. Well, I would be too if I wasn't really horny right now. It's been 7 months since we've actually touched each other. His hand slipped around my waist and pulled me closer. He must've been desperate to, because he pulled me towards him so fast. His lips went down on mine. It felt so fucking good. I wanted more.

I pushed myself on top of him underneath the covers. My hand went directly to his neck, my lips never moving from his. I pulled my neck up to take a quick breath. His lips covered my neck, and I hummed in pleasure. My legs were wrapped around his waist, and my pelvis was on top of his. I felt his erection right off. His hands went to my bra. I kissed him again, and I felt his hands squeeze both my boobs. I moaned in his mouth. "Marilyn...ahh" I moaned out. He had his boxers on, but they somehow managed to come off sometime during the act. He was hard. Really really hard. He slipped my panties off and went to work. "Fuck! Marilyn!!! Ahhhh!!" His hand was on my back, and he pushed inside me.

Damn this felt good. I forgot about everything. About Sam. About the hospital. About me. About everything. His pace got faster the more I screamed and moaned. "Fuck!" He moaned into my ear. We lay back on the pillow side by side, After we cumpletely let go. (See my pun? Yeah? Yeah?) "I love you" he said to me. I swallowed. I don't think I can really say it back. But I choked it out. "Yeah. Me too."

______________

Eh. Not my best work. But yeah. Finally a tiny bit of sexual content. Lol. Just a tiny taste for you guys. Glad they havin make-up sex?
Think she really loves him or is just using him?
Comment, vote, and share for more!