Preview

Lilly Singh was once a famous YouTuber with more than 10 million subscribers. She had made a name in the internet industry, known for her futuristic views, positivity, inspirational talks and comedic videos. She had always planned her way ahead of time and took every opportunity that she came across to grow in her career as an entertainer. Her life was perfect, with her dream job, amazing friends and an awesome career...

Everything was perfect until one fateful day when she took one wrong decision. 

She joined UEE (Universal Entertainment Everyday), a multi-million dollar company which provided a platform for creators to expand their opportunities and audience, with unlimited options... Or that was what she thought it was.

Little did Lilly know what she was getting into. She signed a 5 year contract which she would repent later for in the coming years.

Two and half years later and Lilly is now a completely changed person. She works as a team leader in UEE and has a 9 – 5 desk job. There isn't one single day that she spend without regret for joining this company.

Her monotonous life takes a crazy turn when a new employee, Amandeep Singh, an artist, enters her team. Not only does he look drop dead gorgeous and is very well dressed, but also has a very amazing personality. 

But unlike her other team member, he is a little different. He does not follow the rules, which annoys Lilly, partly because he reminds her of how she was herself a few years ago back when she was a YouTuber.

How will Lilly manage this rebellious Artist? Will she fire him or will he change her?

How will Aman put up with her boss Lilly? Will he stick with her or will he shift to a different team?

Though they have a lot of differences, they find something very un-explainably attractive about each other. 

Will they allow their attraction to come in between their differences?

Read to know more... ;)

A/N : Hello!!! Wassup my beautiful fam!! 

I missed you all! Like so much! Haha... Yes, I am back with yet another story. 

I wanted to know all wanted to read, like Pink and Yellow sequel, one shots or a whole new story. But I finally got a cool story-line idea, so I thought I would roll with it.

So here's a story of a totally different take on Amilly and a whole new experience of story writing to me. I sincerely hope you all like it.

Let me know in your votes and comments.

- Emotional Wreck ( Akshu )

( twitter : @Asfatewillhaveit or @akshu_shades )