Chapter 31 : Secret meeting.

Lilly was going through her mails, it was a week since she joined Team C. She had a lot of work to do which she was more than glad about as it helped her to keep her mind off things. James had been busy with some stuff with Mr. Smith so she was relieved that he wasn't there to bother her either.

Lilly was almost done with preparing the stats and lists to be finalized and forwarded to the Boss when Andrea walked by her and poured her coffee over her laptop on purpose.

"Oh my God!", shrieked Lilly, "What have you done... Oh my God", she said as she frantically tried to look for a cloth.

"That's what you get for messing with me", Andrea said with a subtle smile.

"Andrea you...", Lilly looked at her with anger.

"What's happening here?"

They both turned around to see James standing there with a frown.

"My laptop...", said Lilly, sounding stressed, "It had all the important documents damn-it", she sighed as she rubbed her temple.

James drifted his gaze to Andrea who was holding an empty coffee cup, "You spilled coffee on her laptop?", he asked suspicious.

"I tripped. She should not be sitting here on my way... Whatever", she said as she walked away.

"Lilly baby...", James said as he approached her and slid his hand on her shoulder, "It's going to be okay, I will take care-"

"Don't", said Lilly sternly as she shrugged off his hand, "I will re-do everything, your work will be completed by evening don't worry", she said.

"Heyyy... Don't worry darling", he said as he leaned towards her again when Lilly pushed him away.

"Stay away from me James. Don't you dare even touch me", she said, with her laptop getting ruined, she had no time for any more nonsense.

James looked around as he saw people watch him as Lilly pushed him away. He got instantly agitated. "I will deal with you later you little...", he murmured as he walked away in high pace.

Lilly heaved a sigh as she switched on the other computer that was free, and sat down to start off her work all over again.

By the end of the day Lilly was almost done with her work. She felt a little stressed and light headed so she went to the cafeteria to grab a snack. She was on her way back to her desk when she passed in front of a room, she was sure she heard someone crying.

She peeped through the door which was left partly ajar. She saw James holding Andrea by her throat as she sobbed.

"You don't dare talk to me this way you bi*ch", he growled.

Lilly suddenly felt a wave of horrific memories go through her mind. She swung open the door and walked in.

"What the eff are you doing James?", she said as she came nearer.

"Shut up Lilly, stay away from this. This chick needs to be thought a lesson", he said as he looked at Andrea.

Lilly felt a sudden bout of courage in her, "Take your hands off her James. NOW", she said as she slowly slid her hand into her pocket.

"Shut up and get out of here Lilly", he said and did not leave his grip on Andrea.

"Okay that's it, you are going to be famous James, this will be something going viral", she said as she took out her phone and opened the camera. She was about to press record when James swung his hand hitting her phone, the phone flying away and hitting the wall shattering the screen into pieces.