Chapter 28 : Cancun-2

A/N : A special thanks to Salwa for editing the cover picture for this chapter. Do check her out twitter( @Iam5alwa ), she makes dope edits! :)
- Emotional Wreck

Flashback :

"I don't believe this", he said as he threw his hands up in the air.

"James please... Let's talk about it tomorrow... You are drunk", she said irritated as she threw her purse on the couch. She had had enough of him tonigh.

"What's wrong if I kiss my girl in the public?", he asked his words still slurring a bit.

"How many times have I told you, I do not like to be intimate in the public?", she was now losing her temper slowly.

"So you like to be intimate in private?", he said as he pulled her by her waist and leaned in.

"James you stink of alcohol", she said in disgust, "Please get away from me", she said squirming in his arms.

"Come on babe", he said as he kissed her. Him being drunk his kiss was as sloppy and disgusting as him.

"James... Not now baby please", she said firmly.

"Why?", he said pulling her closer and kissing her neck.

"Because I am not comfortable... Not like this", she said trying again to push him away, "You are drunk".

James did not listen her and kept forcing himself onto her.

"Okay that's enough! James", she said and pushed him away with all her strength, "What the eff?", she said annoyed.

"You...", he said in anger and took a step toward her again, "Don't you dare raise your voice against me woman", he said as he held her by her neck, "And I can do whatever I want with you... You don't tell me to stop".

"J-James please I am not okay", she stuttered in a low voice, her eyes showed fear as her heart raced.

"Yeah... That's more like it", he smirked, "I don't want you anyways", he said before he pulled away and walked into the room.

Lilly let out a shaky breath, she was shivering in fear, her eyes got blurry as tears began to escape.

Present :

Lilly wiped her tears away as she snapped out of her thoughts. Her eyes then drifted to Aman who looked so peaceful in his sleep. She recalled how she had pushed him away and yet he did not get angry... He was so understanding.

Lilly always felt a little uncomfortable about being way too intimate, and after having been in a difficult relationship with James she was even more nervous about it. Last night she was really worried if Aman would be annoyed, and was surprised at the way he had reacted.

Aman stirred in his sleep and Lilly smiled wide, she was glad he was finally awake. "Morning handsome", she said as she planted a kiss on his nose.

"Morning", he said in his raspy morning voice, "Since when have you been up love?", he asked.

"A little while... Your morning voice is so sexy", she said as she smirked.

Aman blushed, he would never get used to her complementing him.

"You being this sweet early in the morning... What do you want?", he asked naughtily.

Lilly laughed, "Nothing you dummy... I just... you are too cute in the mornings", she said and she felt her cheeks heat up too.

...

"Close your mouth Brit boyyyy", chuckled Lilly as she walked towards him.

They had decided to the beach today and Aman had just seen Lilly walk out wearing a bikini. She was wearing a green and blue floral bikini top with black shorts type bikini bottom. She had worn a translucent thin sorong on top of it which was totally see through.