A little message

A/N :

Hey my lovely little darlings!

So yes, like every other author of all them #Amilly fanfics, after Lilly's video even I had second thought about continuing this fanfic. What is the whole point of writing it when they have broken up and there is very less chances of them getting back together?

It did hurt me a lot, and I was left heart broken for a while. I am sure every Amilly shipper was in a similar state of shock and pain.

But unlike what I had thought about, I am not going to stop writing the fanfic, in-act I am going to continue writing, and go ahead with the idea that was in my mind about this story and finish it properly like I had planned.

Why? Well here are a few reasons, read ahead if you would like to know or think I am crazy to do so...

(I am not justifying myself or explaining myself to people, I am just pouring my thoughts, more so for myself than anyone else)

- I started this journey of writing as just an experiment, and found all of you, who became a part of me eventually. And I would for no reason let you all down by leaving you people halfway. I have a sense of loyalty with you which I cannot break.

- I am from #TeamSuper, I adore, admire and follow Lilly as my idol. She went through the rough days of her breakup, hustled amidst her tears, and though painful, she still delivered to her audience an amazing show, and amazing videos. I want to be like her, and though I have not had a such a massive heart break as her right now, but sticking by your duty through ups and downs is what I learnt from Lilly and I will not stop just cuz I am hurt or not feeling like it.

- Though they are no longer together, they WERE TOGETHER sometime. IT WAS REAL. They must have looked at each other, fallen in love, held hands, had their first kiss, made promises, had petty fights, hugged amidst their tears... It was all real. Sometime. And all the Amilly stories are based on the imagination of what happened when/ If they were/are together. So I think there is nothing wrong in writing it.

To be honest, when I now read some fanfics, I feel the passion stronger than before, because at some point, there is a 99% possibility that something of that sort may have happened.

All said and done. I just want to say, I will continue to write the story, and if anyone feels offended or feels my reasons are silly, then I am really sorry for I cannot change the way I feel.

I hope you all will still continue to be here with me in this journey :)