Chapter : 34 : Building Heaven Together.

It had been two weeks since the time UEE's dirty secrets had been exposed to the world. The public were enraged, the media went wild, people wanted the company to be shut down that very instant. Smith and James were held custody and the matters were taken up by the police.

As for the people working in the company, they were released from the contract and set free. Lilly and Aman were ecstatic. They finally had a chance to go back to doing what they love and without being bounded by silly rules.

The employees of the UEE were told to vacate the building they were staying in with a perid of a month, and luckily Aman and Lilly had found a good apartment with the help of Humble's friend. The place was beautiful, had two floors with good lighting, conveniently near to the YouTube Space and good restaurants, there were good neighbors which included Humble as well who also was staying a few floors above them and the best part was it had an amazing view.

The house had three rooms, of which Lilly chose the master bedroom and Aman was given the room right next to hers while they kept the third room which was on the next floor as the guest bedroom. Lilly and Aman Lilly and Aman had informed their parents about them being in a relationship and they had given them their approval wholeheartedly. They even said they would come and visit them both sometime.

Both Lilly and Aman being very close to their family, their approval mattered a lot to them. And they were a little nervous about their parents reacting to them living together which surprisingly they took in very well.

Aman walked into Lilly's room wanting to talk to her but she was not to be seen, instead he saw a colourful notebook lying on her bed. He picked it up as anything colourful always made him happy. He opened it thinking it was just another of her books for her meeting schedules but he realised it was more of a dairy where she had poured out her feelings.

Aman was taken aback as he felt wrong to have suddenly invaded her privacy and was about to keep it back when Lilly entered the room with a bottle of water.

"Hey", she said as she walked near him and sat on her bed, "You woke up", she smiled and her eyes drifted to the book he was holding.

"Yeah.. I came here thinking you were here. I didn't mean to open this book.. I didn't read what's in there I promise", Aman spoke nervously.

Lilly laughed, "Oh my God how cute are you!", she pinched his cheek, "You can read it Aman, it's not my dairy, it's just a book where I wrote my positive thoughts, or my view on life", she said.

Aman opened the book again as he sat down on the bed beside her, "Oh.. This is interesting", he said as he read a few pages, "This is beautifully written Lill", he said in awe.

"I know... I am planning to make it into a real book, may be segregate it into chapters, add some more things into it, and make it a book. But it will take a lot of time and a lot more effort", she said as she drank some more water.

"That's an amazing Idea Lill, you should totally do that. I mean just three pages and I feel so positive already", Aman smiled wide.

"Aww Aman you are such a sweetheart", she said planting a kiss on his cheek, "I will start working on it from today"

...

Aman went out to buy groceries as well as to the stationary shop to get some art supply. By the time he came back a few hours had passed by. He came home to the fresh aroma of Lilly's famous three cheese pasta which instantly brought a smile on his face. He kept the groceries in the kitchen and the art supply in the guest room where he had thought of doing his artwork. He then went to Lilly's room to check on her.