Chapter 26 : Rise and fall of IISuperwomanII

A/N : A special thanks to Salwa ( Iam5alwa ) for editing the cover picture for this chapter. Do check her out twitter( @Iam5alwa ), she makes dope edits! :)
- Emotional Wreck

"Waddup everyone it's your gurrrrll Superwoman", Lilly said her intro with her signature smile while she made an S sign with her fingers.

Aman watched in awe as Lilly recorded her video. Lilly always insisted that she was all alone while she recorded her videos so she was allotted a separate room, bur Aman had somehow sneaked in without her notice and was now enjoying watching his girl.

Though he wanted to stay and watch till the end, he sneaked out before she could notice so as to not interrupt her flow. He walked back to his cabin with a smile permanently stuck on his face. He was immensely proud of Lilly. It had been a month since she got back to making videos again and her weekly segment was a roaring success which was no suprise considering the amount of talent she had. She had combined with Larry and posted two videos and one long vlog every week.

People had gone bonkers over her return with her old fans going all emotional and nostalgic. Aman watched in shock as the number of subscribers for the UEE sky rocketed. The most wonderful thing about all this was to watch Lilly. She looked so happy. It was like she had got back a part of her missing heart after years of yearning for it.

"Hey boss", said Lilly as she walked into his cabin by lunch time, "Are you done yet?", she asked, "I am starving"

"Coming", replied Aman closing his laptop, he was looking forward to this lunch as they were finally seeing Humble after what felt like ages.

"Hello love birds", said a grinning Humble as Aman and Lilly walked to the table that Humble was sitting at.

"Shut upppp", said Lilly rolling her eyes while Aman simply laughed.

"I am so glad you people took time off kissing each other's faces and came to have lunch with me", he joked.

"Humble!", Lilly glared at him and kicked his feet as Aman turned red like a tomato.

Humble laughed out loud, he was enjoying every bit of teasing them both.

"What are we having?", asked Lilly as she picked up the menu.

"So I will have a rice bowl... And I am sure you both will share your food as... May be the love will increase by sharing or some sh*t like that?", he asked.

"Wow...", said Lilly shaking her head, "Seriously? You really don't have any better one?".

The three of them had fun at lunch as they laughed until their stomach hurt, Humble teased Lilly to the pint she poured salt in his juice to annoy him. Aman kept trying to calm them both down while they had their friendly fights and arguments.

"Ah this was fun", said Lilly, "It's been so long", said Lilly.

"Yeah", agreed Aman, "You should come hang out more often brother", he said to Humble.

"I will come man, this boss has been pestering me with some new agenda and ish, I have to handle that right now", he said sounding annoyed.

"Ah! Boss and his 'new ideas'. Always a way to torture us more", sighed Aman.

Lilly laughed, "Ah I am so glad I am not the team lead right now", laughed Lilly.

...

"Hey", she said as she traced her hand on his bare chest slowly, "Come to bed baby.. I need you right now", she planted gentle kisses on his shoulder.