Chapter 33 : The fall of UEE-2

"James...", Lilly gasped and instantly hid the keys behind her. She was not expecting him here and now she was caught.

"What are you doing here?", James asked suspiciously.

Lilly had to think on her feet. "Ummm", she tried to think of anything to say, but her mind was blank.

"What are you hiding behind your back?", he asked and was about to reach out for her hand when Lilly came forward and kissed him.

James was taken aback, he was startled, but soon he kissed her back.

Lilly tilted her head, deepening the kiss while she slowly slid the keys into her pocket, and then pulled away.

"Wow", said James breathless, "I did not expect that", he smirked as he slid his arms around her.

"I know... I came here to surprise you...", she smiled.

"I am way too surprised baby", he smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

Lilly kissed him back, though she felt sick in her stomach, she knew this was the only way to escape from the situation. She then pulled away slowly, "I cannot wait for the Mexico trip", she said.

"Me too babe", he replied, "Why wait till then though?", he asked as he pulled her closer.

"No no", Lilly pulled away, "I mean... Let's make that a special one", she smiled.

"Lilly you are not the same", he smirked, "and I like it a lot".

"You want to like go for dinner or something?", Lilly asked before he would get a little out of control in this place again.

"Sure", James replied. Lilly felt relieved. For a moment she had thought she was caught for good.

Lilly and James walked to the elevator on their way to dinner as Aman watched them from far, his heart breaking into a million pieces.

...

"Aman?"

Aman looked up as he heard his name and saw Lilly standing at the door in his cabin.

"What do you want Lilly?", he asked, he was furious, heartbroken. He did not want to see Lilly's face.

"I need you to look at these files for me", she said walking up to his desk, "These are the actual stats of your tea-".

"I am busy", he said cutting her off, still not looking at her.

"Aman please", Lilly said, "Just listen to me for a minute, I will tell you everything in detail later on", she said as she placed some files on his table.

"I do not want to listen to you anymore Lilly. I have seen enough. You may please leave", he said finally he looked at her and his eyes were red.

Lilly looked back shocked, "Aman..."

"Get out Lilly", he said.

Lilly shut her eyes as she took in his words. She turned around and walked away.

She knew he would understand later on, she just did not have enough time to explain right this moment. She needed to get things done before she would have to go to Mexico with James.

...

It was Friday, Lilly was running around from one floor to another the whole day. She then waited for the time James would go to Smith's office before the day ended.

Like she had expected, he went and Lilly followed right after.

"Lilly?", you needed something said Mr. Smith with arched eyebrows. Both he and James seemed a little confused as to why she had come.