Chapter 2 : Meeting her

Aman entered the 16th floor, and like he had expected it was in all pink and blue. Basically every team had a color code to it, along with blue, which was the common color to the company.

He instantly loved the place, with everything decorated in different shades of pink and though the plan of the floor was same as the Team B, but this floor looked more lively, with the cubicles and cabins looking more organized. Everyone seemed very busy in work in front of their laptops, and Aman walked straight to the end to the Team leader's office.

"Lilly Singh - Leader - Team A", he read it as he approached.

Aman knocked the door and partially pushed the door open. There was no answer from inside. Aman decided he would peep inside just in case, and before he could push the door further open he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"May I help you?"

Aman turned back to see a girl of around the same age as him, with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and cute chubby cheeks.

"Ummm... I had to meet Miss Lilly Singh", he said as he straighten up.

"Oh... She has gone for lunch, she will be coming back any moment now", she smiled, and she had the sweetest smile and Aman couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Oh Okay... Umm... I will wait here then", he said as he stood by the door.

"Or you can come sit by my cubicle, its right here, you will know when she gets back", said the cute girl .

"Okay... Thank you", replied Aman, he had not eaten anything since morning and was starting to feel really tired, he felt it would be better if he sat down and relaxed a bit. He went and sat by the side of the cute girl who's cubicle was right next to Lilly's office.

"Hi, I am Samantha", said the girl as she extended her hand towards Aman, "I have been working here since the past one year"

"I am Amandeep Singh", he replied as he shook her hand, "I just joined today".

"Oh wow... You got a job here... That's cool", She said as her eyes widened, "Oh wait... Here she is", she immediately stood up and Aman followed suit as he realized Lilly must be coming back from lunch.

When Aman looked at the direction where Samantha was looking, he saw two ladies walking towards the office. One of them was talking while the other was taking notes. He figured out the one talking was Lilly.

To his surprise she was pretty young, around his age. She was absolutely beautiful with a small frame, caramel brown skin, a perfect face with her hair tied up into a pony tail. She wore thick black framed glasses and a off-white pant suit with heels, all together making her look like the boss she was. She walked in quick short steps while in an intense conversation with the other lady who was nervously walking by her side taking notes in a little book.

Aman watched as Lilly walked pass them, she looked at Aman for a split second and entered her office while the other girl walked back to her cubicle that was on the other side.

"Wow... She is so beautiful", Aman murmured.

"What?", asked a confused Samantha.

"Umm... Nothing. Okay I need to go and meet her", said Aman as he snapped out of his thoughts and was about to walk towards Lilly's door when Samantha grabbed his hand.

"Nooooo no no", she shrieked.

"What? Why?", Asked Aman confused.

"Okay listen up and remember, this is important", said Samantha as she turned Aman towards her, "No one goes into Lilly's office when she gets back from a meeting, or lunch or in the morning... Basically no one enters her office immediately after she does", she said carefully.