Chapter 4: Sanity

I still couldn't move, and they sent me into a room that looks like a fucking lab. I could honestly shit myself.

This 'Jack' guy said that 'he would be right with me in a sec'. Jeff is still in the room, making sure Jack doesn't end up killing me on accident. I almost feel grateful for the bastard.

"Hey... What are you doing?" I look up and held in my scream. Jack held a 7 inch syringe. 

He completely ignores Jeff, and speaks carefully to me, "This will only hurt a bit. Then again, I don't know what it does to humans." His demonic voice scares me. He's enjoying this, by the tone of his voice, he knows it'll hurt me.

A lump forms in my throat. "P-Please, don't do this. I hate needles." I try to pull away from him, but I am strapped down to the hospital mattress. I don't want this to happen. I can't stop it, and it bothers me that I'm completely useless.

You could almost hear the smirk he was making, "That's a shame. Sorry for your loss of freedom, now let's get started, shall we?" I gasp as he shoved the large needle into my arm, letting the black drug slip into my system.

My head begins to spin, and my stomach is turning, I feel as if I am floating. My movements were getting slower and slower, my breath was getting shorter, but my heart beat was speeding up. Nothing added up.

"W-What... did you fucking... d-do to me?" He looks down at me, the mask slowly lifting up to show his smile. "I injected something I was wanting to experiment with. I'm not sure what it will do to you, dear. But I know one thing. And that's, that it can get very painful on most of us."

I look around the room, until my eyes gaze upon Jeff's intense stare. I wait for the pain.

"When is it supposed to kick in?" Jeff says impatiently. I couldn't tell if he was wanting to see me die, or he wasn't wanting me to go through it. His eyes were curious, but cautious. "Right about..." Jack looked at the clock, "Now."

At first there was nothing, then the acid like pain began to kick in.

Screaming as loud as I could, the pain is excruciating. My throat is beginning to burn from the loud screams that's escaping my lips. My eyes shook rapidly as I looked around, trying to find something to get away with.

Jeff came up from behind Jack and whispers something in his ear. Jack snaps his head to me, and watches me for a moment.

My screams echoe throughout the room. It feels like my skin is melting off, and it's getting hard to breath. "It's going better than expected." Jack yells over my screams of pain.

"What else is it supposed to do?" Jeff turned is head to me.

"I'm not so sure, but it's extremely painful! The only bad thing about it is that it only lasts for a few minutes!"

It didn't feel like a few minutes. The pain. The pain. The pain. That's all I could think about. My toes are curling as I push my body up.

It's horrible, how much it hurt. How it affected me. How I was going to turn out after this. I'm scared. Not of them, but of myself. What's going to turn out of me?

I force myself to stop screaming, they both stare down at me. I bite my lip; I can feel my teeth piercing my flesh, trying to hold in the pain.

"Maybe she needs more?" Jack grabs a clipboard from the counter, writes something down, and focuses on me again. "I don't think she'll survive if I give her any more." Jack taps on his mask as if he were in deep thought.

"How do you know for sure? Wait, have you even tested this yet?" Jeff looks concerned for a moment, but then he hides it again with an emotionless mask.