Chapter 27: Forgive Me, Forgive Me Not

J E F F ' S P . O . V

"Grab his fucking throat!" I yelled at Ben who was playing around with one, of many, of Zalgo's Minions.

He laughed and stabbed into it's neck with his sword, "You couldn't let me play with it for a while?" I growled in response.

They're everywhere. It's getting overwhelming. The smell of them, it almost matches Zalgo's . The smell of blood and oddly honey.

"Children, where is Jennifer?" Slender's voice boomed everywhere. We all stopped fighting. Fuck. Shit fuck. How could I forget about her. I slapped my hand on my head about three times before I responded to Slender, "I'll find her. I'll take care of it, promise."

There was a wave of an unknown feeling. Something I've never felt before. It felt... tight. My chest was tight, and it was beginning to get harder to breath.

I never thought I would become worried about someone ever again. But something else laces it. I'm nervous.  What if she doesn't come back with me? Or what if she's hurt?

Enough with the what ifs. I can and will find Jennifer.

"I will find her." I grunted at myself before sprinting towards the woods. Where could she be?

Jane's scream caught me off guard. At first I was going to ignore it, but I heard 'Jennifer' in the end. Wait, is Jennifer okay? I started to follow Jane's frantic screams for Jenny. I think I was running in circles.

Suddenly everything went into a blur as I fell to the ground face first. Something must've been thrown at me. It felt like a small tree branch. "Ow..." A voice grunted and shifted off my body.

My mind quickens when her brown hair blows in my face. "Jennifer..." I whisper. She rubs her head before looking at me with a glare.

"Jeff, please. Don't just stand there, help us." Her voice was strong, just like the first time we've met. I couldn't help it but to stare. Her face was perfect in my point of view. Everything about her was perfect.

"Damn it, watch out!" Her body slammed into mine again, knocking me over. My head hit something sharp. The warm liquid fell from my head a bit before the wound completely closed in the matter of seconds. But I was mainly worried about the sharp and shiny thing that just flew from out of nowhere.

"Sorry, I was zoned out..." I rubbed the back of my head, where I bumped it, and sat up.

"Could you help me and Jane instead of wondering around, you ass?" She replied.

I nodded with a small hum. There was a bar in her left, I recognized it after a few seconds. It was the Mulitpod. I've never really seen it up close like this before. Slender would always tell me to go away or he would throw me out his office's window.

We both stood up and flew back into the part where Jennifer was thrown from. My legs had a weird bolt of energy in them. It's like... Now that I know Jennifer is okay, I don't have to worry anymore about finding her.

The air smelt like Zalgo. Like he was everywhere at the same time. And as we approached Jane's yelling figure, I finally seen the person we were all trained to kill. "Zalgo..."

"Stop gawking! Hurry," Jane yelled.

"Zalgo, stop this." Jennifer's voice stepped in, loud and clear.

Zalgo stopped fighting with Jane and turned to Jennifer. I growled warningly towards him, like an Alpha would do with his mate. She was mine, and if he touched her...

Calm down, it won't come to that... Hopefully.

He stepped closer and closer, only making me more on guard. I don't want her getting hurt. Especially by him. A serious blow from him could kill us on the spot. "Cousin Jen, please return with me, willingly, and I will leave this forest alone." His voice was tinged with darkness and venom.

She frowns, "Let's make a deal."

Jane looked at her with a puzzled look, matching with mine. I can't even process what's happening right now. Watching this is mind blowing. He hums, making me shiver.

That's a deadly sign...

"What is the deal you are thinking of?" Jenny looked at him with a sad look. "If you leave the forest and never threaten this place again... I'll leave, I'll let my wings come back, and I'll even visit every year or so."

He seized movement. Everyone was deadly silent as we all stared at her. Zalgo burst into laughter. "S...So you clipped your own wings? You must have been desperate. I'll make this deal possible, only if you do one thing for me."

I gripped my knife even tighter. "I will leave as you say. I will come back in four years, and when that time comes, you will have to make a decision." He winked at her before snapping. He zapped into nothingness leaving behind no traces of his existence.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?" I shouted. Jane and Jenny looked at me. My nose was flaring and I felt my face turning red in frustration.

Jenny rolled her eyes, "I made him leave, didn't I? You should be thanking m-"

"I'm not going to thank you for something that isn't even going to last long." I walked up to her with long strides, "I wanted you safe, with me, and you went and sold him a deal. Now he'll take you away-"

She pushed me, sending me back a little, "I DON'T BELONG TO YOU! I'M NOT YOUR TOY, AND I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN!" I stopped talking. Stopped moving. Stopped everything.

She sounded so angry, so upset... Have I been hurting her? How? I haven't done any-

"You broke my trust Jeff. I trusted you, and you broke it. You didn't tell me things I needed to know. And you..." She stopped, and turned to Jane, "...you killed me."

My heart darkened even darker than black. She remembered? I stabbed her... I wanted to kill her, and when I did, I took her to Jack. That's right. Jack saved her. Not me.

I haven't been saving her all this time.

I've been braking her. Her porcelain soul has been cracked by me.

"I'm... I-I am so sorry." My throat began to shrink. It was becoming harder to breathe and speak.

"I don't care." Her voice was filled with grief and anger. It only made me darken.

Please, don't leave me. There's so much darkness... so much blood.

It wasn't until a few seconds until I realized that her and Jane had already left to search the perimeter.

"I need you, Jenny."

Bleh. Hate this chapter. Makes me cringe. But I'll fix it later cuz I'm super duper lazy and I don't want to move anymore. By the way, I got a few requests in the private messages that I should make a Sequel for this. I thought it over and everything. But... I'm not feeling the sequel...

But I'll make it for you guys. So there's going to be a few more chapters before I start working on the sequel.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time, my fellow weirdlo~

Creeps_Secrets~