Chapter 10: Attempations and Humiliations

"Jeff it's too early!" I whined, turning away from him.

"It's fucking 3 p.m.! Get your lazy ass up!"

I growled, I honestly want to sleep all day and night. "Leave me the hell alone. I'm tired."

I felt the blankets get yanked off my body, sending shivers down my spine.

"You already missed breakfast and lunch. Plus, you need to meet people and stop being such a fucking loner! So get the fuck up!" I grunted and sat up.

He sniffed the air, "Take a shower while your at it. You smell like shit."

I growled at his ignorant comment, "Hell, I smell alot better than your tuna smellin' ass." I smiled at my comeback.

That was a good one.

"Just get ready." He said walking out of our room.

Yes I said our room. Slender came up with a bright idea of us sharing a room until he finds out about my history. Honestly, I'm going to end up committing suicide.

Wait.. I don't have any clothes to change into!

"Jeff, wait!" I called, almost falling out of bed.

"What?" He stopped at the door, looking back.

"I need clothes. I don't have any." He sighed.

"I'll get you something, just hurry up and take a shower and stuff."

I danced myself out of my bed (by that I mean I stepped down wrong and fell on my face but got up and acted like nothing happened) and grabbed a towel from Jeffs organized stack. Thank god he has a bathroom attached to his bedroom. If he didn't, I honestly think I would have cried.

I started to peel off the clothes I've been wearing for a while, and shut the door behind me. His bathroom smelt like vanilla. And by my surprise, it was weirdly relaxing. Turning on the faucet, I jumped (literally) into the hot water. And man, I gotta say, this has been the best day ever so far. But only because of the shower part.

I hummed to the song I was playing in my head. But before I knew it, I was singing "I Miss The Misery" by Halestorm. It's a good song in my point of view, but alot of people probably wouldn't agree with me.

I heard the bathroom door open then shut. As soon as I heard it open, I practically had a mini heart attack. It's probably just Jeff. Hopefully. I don't feel like dying of embarrassment when someone sees me naked.

"I got you some clothes, but I've been warned that it might not be your taste." Jeff yelled from the others side of the door.

"Thanks!" I was about to wash my hair until I realized that there was no girl shampoo.

How can my life get any worse? First, being kidnapped, then tortured, then having to share a room with a dude, and now there's no girl shampoo?! What kind of world is this?!

A boys world.

Shut up.

Hey, at least his shampoo doesn't smell like axe or anything. It actually smells like.. I sniffed his bottle of shampoo, like an ocean.

It has a sweet but dangerous smell to it. I smiled, squirting a little out on my hand and rubbing it in my hair. It smelt really good. How come all boys can't smell like this?

After rinsing out the shampoo and washing my body, I grabbed the towel I set on the toilet and wrapped it around my body. From the corner of my eye, I spotted the clothes Jeff picked out.